ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

241694268_10159630128949470_8424487520816609410_n.jpg

You can’t fix stupid, so I’ve stopped trying.
I don't really get this response. I mean, at this point, from you, I get it. You were the only Dem still participating. But you guys said things we thought were stupid all the time, but we didn't take our ball and go home. Thedude, dat, bking, Q. I could name some more. I guess the pubs just like to argue more.

I don't really get this response. I mean, at this point, from you, I get it. You were the only Dem still participating. But you guys said things we thought were stupid all the time, but we didn't take our ball and go home. Thedude, dat, bking, Q. I could name some more. I guess the pubs just like to argue more.

I like arguing. When you have all manner of crazy posting crazy shit like it’s normal, it wears on ya. I still read the stuff and will post when I see something worth posting about. Right now, responding to “Biden is an imbecile and the worst President ever for getting us out of Afghanistan and leaving Afghani’s to the fate and government that they chose for themselves” isn’t very appealing. Especially when it comes with the underpinnings of Trump somehow having been a better choice. I don’t need to interrupt your guys’ fun with the vaccine conspiracies and ‘masks are communist’ talk and ‘F Joe Biden’ chants. I don’t want to ruin the good time being had.

I like arguing. When you have all manner of crazy posting crazy shit like it’s normal, it wears on ya. I still read the stuff and will post when I see something worth posting about. Right now, responding to “Biden is an imbecile and the worst President ever for getting us out of Afghanistan and leaving Afghani’s to the fate and government that they chose for themselves” isn’t very appealing. Especially when it comes with the underpinnings of Trump somehow having been a better choice. I don’t need to interrupt your guys’ fun with the vaccine conspiracies and ‘masks are communist’ talk and ‘F Joe Biden’ chants. I don’t want to ruin the good time being had.
Who pissed in your cornflakes? So salty.

Oh yeah.

FVCK JOE BIDEN

You had be at ef Joe Biden. I'll pass on the vaccine conspiracies.

Wow, try some actual facts at some point. I agree, you have lost it.

ADVERTISEMENT