ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

I like arguing. When you have all manner of crazy posting crazy shit like it’s normal, it wears on ya. I still read the stuff and will post when I see something worth posting about. Right now, responding to “Biden is an imbecile and the worst President ever for getting us out of Afghanistan and leaving Afghani’s to the fate and government that they chose for themselves” isn’t very appealing. Especially when it comes with the underpinnings of Trump somehow having been a better choice. I don’t need to interrupt your guys’ fun with the vaccine conspiracies and ‘masks are communist’ talk and ‘F Joe Biden’ chants. I don’t want to ruin the good time being had.

Hahaha. This coming from a dude who posts almost entirely in a politics thread on a college basketball forum.

Wow, those mandates are making more sense every day....
@brooky03 I'm honestly interested in your thoughts on this. disclaimer: im vaccinated. I think there could be good discussions on this if its talked about in the sense we all want to find a solution to an effective way to get rid of this covid BS. Covid is real, it is dangerous for some, the vaccines do work in some fashion--to what extent is unknown, what are the pros and cons of moving forward, what are the dangers of the variants and how/why do they pop up so fast?

I do think if we lose different voices it becomes an echo chamber and nobody really learns anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
But who is going to tell us what the facts are?
Whatever interwebs you dig into I guess. I.E. - where you can view unedited police video footage that will show you the whole story, including what happened before some dude was getting his head kicked in by cops. It will usually show they had good reason and that reason isn't because they are "racist."

@brooky03 I'm honestly interested in your thoughts on this. disclaimer: im vaccinated. I think there could be a goo discussions on this if its talked about in the sense we all want to find a way to an effective way to get rid of this covid BS. Covid is real, it is dangerous for some, the vaccines do work in some fashion--to what extent is unknown, what are the pros and cons of moving forward, what are the dangers of the variants and how/why do they pop up so fast?

I do think if we lose different voices it becomes an echo chamber and nobody really learns anything.

without any research, these are my immediate thoughts:

- Mongolia is a very rural country and its cities are tiny. There isn’t much travel in and out of the country. It’s not surprising that Covid didn’t catch on there quickly.

- There’s a very strong chance that their cases only get reported when somebody is severely ill and their impoverished citizens don’t trek to the hospital for the sniffles. That would explain the close relationship between cases and deaths.

- We don’t know the makeup of who is dying. Vaccinated or unvaccinated? What is the split?

- We know that the vaccines can’t cause Covid and we know they can’t make the body less resistant to Covid. What would the spike in Covid cases look like if there were no vaccinations? Probably worse.

- Variants are a challenge with all vaccines (like the flue vaccine). Vaccine effectiveness also wains at a certain point after vaccination.

- I’m guessing medicine in Mongolia isn’t superb. I don’t think we’d be shocked if many of the deaths are in homes with little/no medical treatment.

without any research, these are my immediate thoughts:

- Mongolia is a very rural country and its cities are tiny. There isn’t much travel in and out of the country. It’s not surprising that Covid didn’t catch on there quickly.

- There’s a very strong chance that their cases only get reported when somebody is severely ill and their impoverished citizens don’t trek to the hospital for the sniffles. That would explain the close relationship between cases and deaths.

- We don’t know the makeup of who is dying. Vaccinated or unvaccinated? What is the split?

- We know that the vaccines can’t cause Covid and we know they can’t make the body less resistant to Covid. What would the spike in Covid cases look like if there were no vaccinations? Probably worse.

- Variants are a challenge with all vaccines (like the flue vaccine). Vaccine effectiveness also wains at a certain point after vaccination.

- I’m guessing medicine in Mongolia isn’t superb. I don’t think we’d be shocked if many of the deaths are in homes with little/no medical treatment.
Genghis Khan would've kicked your ass.

241860748-4371353806291248-3338675875395664919-n.jpg

Our media is no better than that of North Korea. You're only gonna hear what the government wants you to hear. Gotta do the digging yourself to uncover the actual facts.

Cracks me up to hear “if the vaccines were unsafe, it would be all over the news.”

Only problem is that Pharma owns all the MSM but CBS. There are board members who literally wake up, go to a morning meeting at Pfizer, then get chauffeured over to NBC to determine their programming for that day.

Where the vaccines and Covid are concerned, you can’t trust anything coming from the CDC, FDA or MSM right now.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Cracks me up to hear “if the vaccines were unsafe, it would be all over the news.”

Only problem is that Pharma owns all the MSM but CBS. There are board members who literally wake up, go to a morning meeting at Pfizer, then get chauffeured over to NBC to determine their programming for that day.

Where the vaccines and Covid are concerned, you can’t trust anything coming from the CDC, FDA or MSM right now.
Yep. Money talks and even though each person vaccinated isn't paying for it directly, big pharma is still getting their money.

Just trust ExitFlagger. Got it

Right now, responding to “Biden is an imbecile and the worst President ever for getting us out of Afghanistan and leaving Afghani’s to the fate and government that they chose for themselves” isn’t very appealing.
I have yet to see anyone say, even insinuate leaving Afghanistan was wrong. Its HOW he/they executed it. That was a complete disaster. And that lands in his(Biden) lap.Add to his---"itds highly unlikely the Taliban takes control-----yet within a week---they were in control. Then we leave millions of dollars in equipment behind. Now, due to how we left the region, many american citizens are stranded there. Had the withdraw been done differently, and correctly, I doubt many one have any issues.

And talk about whats not appealing, is the continuous pandering, protection provided to Biden. So far, his tenure has been , well, a disasater....Handling of the border crisis, withdraw from Afghanistan, his call to then afghan president, asking he lie about the situation with the Taliban.

Unless things change drastically, his presidency will be consider one of the worst in recent history.

And answer honestly----Do you feel he's mentally capable of running the country?

Everyone knows you don't hit a girl. But at some point you've got to defend yourself a little.
If a woman pushes me, shoves me, throws shit on me/at me, or SMACKS me----Thats shitty- But, ok. Its all good. Walk away....Leave the situation.

But if a bitch squares up on your ass, and throws a damn punch? I mean, look----her ass just changed the situation. You wanna fight like a dude---Ok, then. I mean, to an extent, your ass deserves a right cross.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I have yet to see anyone say, even insinuate leaving Afghanistan was wrong. Its HOW he/they executed it. That was a complete disaster. And that lands in his(Biden) lap.Add to his---"itds highly unlikely the Taliban takes control-----yet within a week---they were in control. Then we leave millions of dollars in equipment behind. Now, due to how we left the region, many american citizens are stranded there. Had the withdraw been done differently, and correctly, I doubt many one have any issues.

And talk about whats not appealing, is the continuous pandering, protection provided to Biden. So far, his tenure has been , well, a disasater....Handling of the border crisis, withdraw from Afghanistan, his call to then afghan president, asking he lie about the situation with the Taliban.

Unless things change drastically, his presidency will be consider one of the worst in recent history.

And answer honestly----Do you feel he's mentally capable of running the country?

yes, he’s mentally capable of running the country.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT