ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

c3374edd2cca4270c656732559d058ad.jpg

Has she blamed America yet or presented the terrorists as victims?
I wasn't really listening, just saw it on TV while I was surfing the interwebs. I'm sure she said something about giving grieving families of terrorist hijackers American citizenship and all the bells and whistles that come with it. The kind of bells and whistles the illegals get though, not actual citizens.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I wasn't really listening, just saw it on TV while I was surfing the interwebs. I'm sure she said something about giving grieving families of terrorist hijackers American citizenship and all the bells and whistles that come with it. The kind of bells and whistles the illegals get though, not actual citizens.
No COVID test required if you're hijacking planes

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I have stayed away from watching anyone in this administration speak on 9/11. Too much cringe.
Haven't seen them prop Joe up in front of a podium yet. Probably just needs to sit this one out. Not the right time to get up there and forget where you are and what you're talking about. Still got that fresh blood on his hands anyway and there are still Americans stranded over there.

Haven't seen them prop Joe up in front of a podium yet. Probably just needs to sit this one out. Not the right time to get up there and forget where you are and what you're talking about. Still got that fresh blood on his hands anyway and there are still Americans stranded over there.
He's probably paying respects to the 19 freedom fighters who lost their lives 20 years ago today.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Sitting on the beach and the UNCW women's volleyball team is set up right next to us. Bullshiting with them in the least creepy way possible, but damn. Speaking of 20 years ago. My wife is mingling with the D.A., I am mingling with bitches 18-20 years younger. I think I win the day.
You remind them of grandpa

Sitting on the beach and the UNCW women's volleyball team is set up right next to us. Bullshiting with them in the least creepy way possible, but damn. Speaking of 20 years ago. My wife is mingling with the D.A., I am mingling with bitches 18-20 years younger. I think I win the day.
Pics or it didn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT