ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under on punches thrown in Kansas-Kansas State?

Fsuwarpath10

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
Just kidding. I think they are both very embarrassed about last game and will take part in a pre-game hug and kumbaya moment.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
McCormack will more than pick up the slack for De Sousa in the Manhattan presentation of WWE Smackdown.

Kansas State has probably hit 3 step back shots and another 3 where the guy didn’t have his feet completely set and twisted his body in the air. It seems like they’re hitting all of their low percentage shots today.

Kansas State has probably hit 3 step back shots and another 3 where the guy didn’t have his feet completely set and twisted his body in the air. It seems like they’re hitting all of their low percentage shots today.

Doesn't help you guys can't hit anything. Feel like since I turned it on KU has missed every single wide open shot they've had.

Sometimes you just don’t have your A game. Gotta grind one out here. Dotson doing his Superman impression so far.

Doesn't help you guys can't hit anything. Feel like since I turned it on KU has missed every single wide open shot they've had.
Just an off game and KSU is playing some really effective defense

Missed shots and they had some pretty low IQ plays today that allowed KSU to come back in the first half. That and State making some clutch shots made the game what it was up until a few minutes ago. Now it looks like KU might run away with it in the final 5 minutes.

You had to expect it. But it won’t be enough.

ADVERTISEMENT