ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding Plays, 2023-24

Branden Carlson was slaying last night. The clip starting at 1:05 is my favorite. He's a very skilled 7-footer. Great shooting touch, can post you up, or take you off the dribble. Also, a tremendous shot-blocker. He's also very mobile. I can't understand why ESPN doesn't have him as a top 100 NBA prospect.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Here are a couple of Frankie Collins plays from last night...

Game-winning layup with under 2 seconds left.

Also, had this nasty dunk.

Missouri was losing by 20 points with 11 minutes and change left! Mizzou made a bunch of clutch shots down the stretch, none bigger than this one by Sean East. Great road win for Mizzou.

Haha yeah, that's probably accurate. Nobody wants to taken an L to the Gophers.

Though, I do think this Minnesota team won't be a pushover quite like they were last year. They'll struggle, but I think they'll win 4-6 more games this year than they did in 2023.

Reactions: Sparty_57
lol that's wild. Never seen anything synchronized quite like that during a game.
We couldn't see it during the game because the camera angle was different. Pretty crazy that all 4 guys land at pretty much the exact same time.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Here are some other fun plays from last night...

Clutch shot, and incredibly difficult shot by Alex Karaban.

The steal and the alley.

Love the first two Ighodaro dunks of this clip.

Love the craftiness of Sean Jones.

Jordan Gainey is up for the challenge! 7'4 ain't no big deal.

That's a big dude showing some athleticism.

There were serious talks last offseason about Bona transferring to Duke. We probably would have had to kick Ryan Young to the curb to make that happen, but I would have been perfectly content doing so.

Bona looks awesome. He'll have a shot at competing for Pac-12 POY. Might even be a legitimate All-American candidate.

Reactions: boilerzz

This pass from Flip was almost too hot for Sean Stewart to handle. Great pass!

Tyler Kolek had a beautiful feed to Ighodaro last night. Can't find the clip, though.

So many great plays since I last posted. Can't keep track of them all, obviously.

Anton Watson is craftier than he may appear.

My boy! Caleb Mills, breaking ankles!

Josh Morgan set a USC school record with 10 blocks. Phenomenal!

Filthy pass from Pedulla! Nice finish by Kidd, as well.

One more play from Pedulla. Super clutch, super deep, three pointer to beat the shot-clock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT