ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding Plays, 2023-24

Aidan Shaw, ladies and gentlemen!

An impressive finish by Judah Mintz!

Also wanted to post a beautiful feed from Girard to Godfrey from Clemson's win last night. Can't find a clip anywhere.

Last edited:

TJ Bamba with no regard for human life!

Either this dunk or the Adem Bona one would be my favorite dunk of the young college basketball season. He did that over Warren Washington, a 7-footer and an elite shot-blocker.

Less than a minute to go in the game, and 1 second left on the shot clock, Bamba catches an air-ball and finishes the play at the rim to seal the win for Nova. Huge!

Love, love, love this chase-down block by KJ Adams.

You'll rarely see me post clips of layups on here, but these two are special! Sheesh!

Donovan Dent, going coast-to-coast! Unbelievable finish in a rivalry game. He's a future pro.

Fancy! I get a little dizzy just watching that spin.

Arizona's transition game was on point the other night! Great hustle play by Larsson, as well!

Reed Sheppard rebound, turnover, blocked 3, steal, and assist in sequence.

I love Sheppard. He's so good. Honestly, I don't know why he doesn't lead the team in minutes. Ridiculously good shooter, feisty defender, constantly making correct reads, values possession and shot quality.

He's playing like an All-American, albeit not enough minutes or touches. Good things happen when he has the ball.

I love Sheppard. He's so good. Honestly, I don't know why he doesn't lead the team in minutes. Ridiculously good shooter, feisty defender, constantly making correct reads, values possession and shot quality.

He's playing like an All-American, albeit not enough minutes or touches. Good things happen when he has the ball.
Agreed. He should be getting more minutes than anyone else. Cal still starts Wagner and Edwards but Dillingham and Sheppard have usually already checked in by the time the first TV timeout rolls around. Those two have been far more effective and much more consistent.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Gotta post these two clips before they get overshadowed by some weekend highlights.

Boswell, with arguably the best pass we've seen all year. This guy has been one of my favorite players to watch this season. Love Boswell.

PJ Hall! Throw it down, big man!

Reactions: englandnu

Love the hustle from Jamal Shead!

Momcilovic had a beautiful game-winning bucket last night to give Houston their first loss of the season. He handled that double-team so effortlessly. Very Nowitzki-esque.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Haha we think a lot! He honestly might be my favorite player to watch this season, as well.

Seriously, though, what's not to love about his game? He does everything well. Dude is on the leaderboard for almost every statistic. And he's doing this while playing 26 minutes a night and a very modest usage rate.

Reed-Sheppard.jpg

Haha we think a lot! He honestly might be my favorite player to watch this season, as well.

Seriously, though, what's not to love about his game? He does everything well. Dude is on the leaderboard for almost every statistic. And he's doing this while playing 26 minutes a night and a very modest usage rate.

Reed-Sheppard.jpg
That's pretty nuts.

I can't find the video but JJJ got embarrased by Silas Demary today. One of the most elite dunks I've seen in a while

I can respect the disrespect on this dunk from Kowacie Reeves.

Emanuel Miller makes a bucket in the final seconds. TCU gets the stop on defense. Big-time win for the Horned Frogs.

17 point lead, 3:30 left and the 7’4 NPOY is diving on the floor and flipping it to a teammate for a runout.

Reactions: dukedevilz

I was at this game on Tuesday night. Thought Vonterius Woolbright's dunk was noteworthy.

And then there was Jamir Watkins. Same dunk as Woolbright, but with more power. Love it!

The scramble to save it, the pass, the dribble drive, and the finish. Great stuff by Houston!

ADVERTISEMENT