ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding Plays, 2023-24

Have anyone seen UNLV's freshman PG DJ Thomas play? Not as athletic as Starbury or prolific scorer like the LSU's Chris Jackson but damn the kid is supposed to be a HS senior this year and he is balling. Check him out.

Hey man anything can happen in a conference tourney! Dang that sucks for him. His bounce is too strong for those ankles lol. Glad it's just a sprain!
No lateral movements at the moment. That kid can really fly. Gator, I know that Lon took the Gators to tournament...he is here in Vegas and his Son is our coach. Lon is very much involved in the community.

Last edited:
UNLV gotta hold on to that kid. In this day and age the transfer portal is rough on the mid majors.

I wouldn't say UNLV is a true mid-major, though. Same camp as Gonzaga and Memphis. Those 3 schools consistently land 4-star recruits, and occasionally 5-star prospects.

Have anyone seen UNLV's freshman PG DJ Thomas play? Not as athletic as Starbury or prolific scorer like the LSU's Chris Jackson but damn the kid is supposed to be a HS senior this year and he is balling. Check him out.

Kid can ball. Could see him being a 1st Team All-Conference performer next year.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
San Diego States vs UNLV last night (full game without the commercials). Robert Whaley on Jaedon LeDee and DJ Thomas Jr plus the Boones twins for UNLV vs LeDee, Butler, Trammel, Saunder for SDSU

Reactions: 954gator
San Diego States vs UNLV last night (full game without the commercials). Robert Whaley on Jaedon LeDee and DJ Thomas Jr plus the Boones twins for UNLV vs LeDee, Butler, Trammel, Saunder for SDSU

Ya'll on a roll for sure. Just win that tourney and make it 100%, don't leave it to the committee! People are noticing though.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
Nembhard had some nice dimes in the WCC Final. Zags lost last night to Saint Mary's, though.

This play was so beautifully set up! Such a shame it didn't count. Watching it live I thought it was good. He couldn't have been more than one-tenth of a second too late.

TJ Bamba also had one of the best blocks I've seen all season in the final minute of overtime. Can't find the clip anywhere, unfortunately.

Dropping a high school play. This is a Purdue commit in the state championship game. One of the sicker dimes I’ve ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT