ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

In the NFL, you can slam a RB on his head 5 seconds after the whistle but you can't sneeze on a QB.

He turned Kaepernick into the QB he is today. Show some respect.
I'm done with him. He was a great first coordinator for Lamar. Time to move on. I mean on that fumble he called a passing play with both the guard and left tackle pulling. We have been shit up front and he called that shit on a passing play.

I'm done with him. He was a great first coordinator for Lamar. Time to move on. I mean on that fumble he called a passing play with both the guard and left tackle pulling. We have been shit up front and he called that shit on a passing play.
TOUCHDOWN!

Reactions: bMORE607
Oline sucks. DLine can't get pressure without bringing the blitz. Same old song and dance year after year. EDC has yet to fix either.

i feel your pain ravens fans. Lamar has got to quit putting the ball on the ground.

As amazing as he was at UL, he carried the ball like a damn loaf of bread, and coughed up sooooo many fumbles. He gets many back, but damn man

Pretty effin insane that before last night the ravens were 81-0 when up 14 pts under harbaugh. That is nuts.

i feel your pain ravens fans. Lamar has got to quit putting the ball on the ground.

As amazing as he was at UL, he carried the ball like a damn loaf of bread, and coughed up sooooo many fumbles. He gets many back, but damn man

Pretty effin insane that before last night the ravens were 81-0 when up 14 pts under harbaugh. That is nuts.
I’m not sure how you put all the blame on Lamar there. He was under siege the whole game, our line sucked. The fumble in OT didn’t matter, we couldn’t stop the Raiders. If we punt instead of fumbling they would have still marched down the field and won.

Wooohoooo, Bungles with a huge fumble recovery and game winning FG as time expires in OT! Nice way to start a career for the rookie kicker (5th round pick).
Horseshoe up the ass. The refs won it for Cincy by calling a bajillion first half penalties against us and blowing the Dalvin fumble call. They just reacted to the Cincy D and crowd and made a bad original call. If the original call was down by contact, it wouldn't have been over turned.

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Mostert officially out for the season. Hopefully Jeff Wilson comes back as good as he was last year.

I’m not sure how you put all the blame on Lamar there. He was under siege the whole game, our line sucked. The fumble in OT didn’t matter, we couldn’t stop the Raiders. If we punt instead of fumbling they would have still marched down the field and won.
I wasnt meaning to, tbh i was at work until the 4th quarter anyways.

Im just saying as much as i love him he has always been loose with the football.

I wasnt meaning to, tbh i was at work until the 4th quarter anyways.

Im just saying as much as i love him he has always been loose with the football.
dr-cox-giggling.gif

ADVERTISEMENT