ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

Nether GB or Louisville could give me one full quarter of football before ive given up on the season lol

For one week he looked good. That could change next weekend with NO, their defense is really legit. The Sam Darnold Experiment lives for at least one more week. Need play calling to be a lot better against the Saints.
Yeah that red zone offense was especially rough

Reactions: JimboBBN
E_GuKZAWQAMoXJC

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Just looked at the SF depth chart on ESPN and it's already updated: lists Mitchell as starter.

Just looked at the SF depth chart on ESPN and it's already updated: lists Mitchell as starter.
Mitchell had a really good debut yesterday. He seems to have a good feel for the blocking schemes that the Niners use. That's more promising than Sermon IMO, who tries to find his own holes. Mostert's speed and understanding of the system is going to be tough to replace.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Mitchell had a really good debut yesterday. He seems to have a good feel for the blocking schemes that the Niners use. That's more promising than Sermon IMO, who tries to find his own holes. Mostert's speed and understanding of the system is going to be tough to replace.
It has Hasty listed 2nd and Sermon 3rd. Of course the ESPN depth charts aren't official or anything. Matter of fact, I have no idea how they come up with that shit.

Reactions: GhostOf301
It has Hasty listed 2nd and Sermon 3rd. Of course the ESPN depth charts aren't official or anything. Matter of fact, I have no idea how they come up with that shit.
I would imagine that is the order. Hasty has earned some reps and I doubt he will be behind two rookies.

I am sick of injuries. I love Mostert as a runningback but the guy can't play more than 6 games a year it seems like. His best year, he was sparingly used until week 13, then he became the featured back. That's his only year not seeing time on IR. We get Jeff Wilson back in a few weeks and Mostert should be back in shape for the end or regular season, so as long as Mitchell plays as well as he did yesterday, the offense shouldn't be bad off.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I would imagine that is the order. Hasty has earned some reps and I doubt he will be behind two rookies.

I am sick of injuries. I love Mostert as a runningback but the guy can't play more than 6 games a year it seems like. His best year, he was sparingly used until week 13, then he became the featured back. That's his only year not seeing time on IR. We get Jeff Wilson back in a few weeks and Mostert should be back in shape for the end or regular season, so as long as Mitchell plays as well as he did yesterday, the offense shouldn't be bad off.
Yep, can't afford to have a RB made of glass. Their shelf life is limited as is. It's crazy how fast the revolving door is for those guys. Can go from best in the league to practice squad in a blink. Seems like just yesterday when Bell held out all season for a better contract. Now look at him. Sitting out, but not on his own terms. 😆

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The art of flopping has reached the nfl. I thought pass interference was challengable.

ADVERTISEMENT