ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

giphy.gif

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Disgusting fanbase, how are Bama fans proud that 2 of their players are associated with a murder of a single mom? Wild.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Disgusting fanbase, how are Bama fans proud that 2 of their players are associated with a murder of a single mom? Wild.

A lot of people were convinced Grayson Allen could have murdered someone and Duke fans would have defended him.

How dumb is Nate Oates to leave Brandon Miller in late first half with 2 fouls and Bama up 14. Just picked up his 3rd, which might be huge.

Because we know who they are and what they did or didn't"t do.
Don't take your failures out on these young men.

How dumb is Nate Oates to leave Brandon Miller in late first half with 2 fouls and Bama up 14. Just picked up his 3rd, which might be huge.
He does it all the time with his players and it usually works out but I agree it’s risky.

He does it all the time with his players and it usually works out but I agree it’s risky.
I don't believe in the auto bench. If A&M was up and pulling away, you have to roll the dice IMO. But when you are up 14, I think you have to sit your best player in that situation.

Because we know who they are and what they did or didn't"t do.
Don't take your failures out on these young men.
Probably should’ve just gone the “this doesn’t represent the entire fan base” route. I bet the players think the shirts are hilarious.

Reactions: winin11
I don't believe in the auto bench. If A&M was up and pulling away, you have to roll the dice IMO. But when you are up 14, I think you have to sit your best player in that situation.
I agree, and it certainly depends on the player. I think Miller has only fouled out in one game this year (last game vs A&M). He doesn’t foul often. Oats did sit Clowney with 2 fouls though because he tends to foul more often.

I agree, and it certainly depends on the player. I think Miller has only fouled out in one game this year (last game vs A&M). He doesn’t foul often. Oats did sit Clowney with 2 fouls though because he tends to foul more often.
Clearly didn't matter today. A&M can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Reactions: FrankReynolds
Oats already said the game plan was to pack the paint and make them beat us with their outside shots.

Kentucky did the exact same thing against them in rupp. Their guards are really good. But they don’t shoot all that well from deep.

Reactions: RTider77
If Vandy is not in the tournament, its a crime. Have to believe those dudes are a lock...

20 wins.....11-7 in the SEC....7-1 with Robbins, 4-6 without him(SEC). WIns over UK(2), Tenn and Pitt. Beat Miss State as well....

Have to think they are safely in
I hope so, I really like Stackhouse.

Reactions: RTider77
Yeah he almost lost that game but it turned in to a blowout. He's just not quite as good a coach as you would be 😎

ADVERTISEMENT