ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

Cal intentionally lost this game for multiple reasons. 1. The SECT doesn't matter 2. He needs to take care of his dogs at home. 3. There is a Little House on the Prairie marathon starting tomorrow. 4. Its awfully late and he didn't want to do the post game show. 5. You can't teach free throws.

I think that covered all the comments he has made that triggered fans.

Cal intentionally lost this game for multiple reasons. 1. The SECT doesn't matter 2. He needs to take care of his dogs at home. 3. There is a Little House on the Prairie marathon starting tomorrow. 4. Its awfully late and he didn't want to do the post game show. 5. You can't teach free throws.

I think that covered all the comments he has made that triggered fans.
You really must be. However... LOL I couldn't figure out to argue with ya. LOL Have a great day!! lol

Reactions: I am stupid
This will be the one I tell Patty about. lol You know I cut up. lol
funny-memes.gif

🤣 🤣 😉

Looks like the SEC will be getting 8 teams in the tournament and maybe 9 if Vanderbilt sneaks in somehow.
Right now Palm has them in the first 4 out and Miss. St as first 4 in a play in game.
Hoping they all make some noise next week!

Looks like the SEC will be getting 8 teams in the tournament and maybe 9 if Vanderbilt sneaks in somehow.
Right now Palm has them in the first 4 out and Miss. St as first 4 in a play in game.
Vandy has been on fire the last third of the season. They're gonna give A&M all they can handle today.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
If Vandy is not in the tournament, its a crime. Have to believe those dudes are a lock...

20 wins.....11-7 in the SEC....7-1 with Robbins, 4-6 without him(SEC). WIns over UK(2), Tenn and Pitt. Beat Miss State as well....

Have to think they are safely in

That's alright. Your beloved coach has come to realize that Bama losing more often and not winning championships is what's best for CFB, so I've got that to look forward to, just like I got to enjoy last year as well.

Sounds like only good times ahead for my favorite sport! :D
My fave coaches are in this order. Bryant, Saban, Wimp, and Nate. I do like some forgotten KY coaches. lol holly heck these Mizzuo kids are great!!! RTR!!!

My fave coaches are in this order. Bryant, Saban, Wimp, and Nate. I do like some forgotten KY coaches. lol holly heck these Mizzuo kids are great!!! RTR!!!
My favorite of y'all's coaches is "Ears".

• Haha
Reactions: RTider77
Whitworth? lol Damn your old. lol RTR!!!
I know about Geo. Washington and Julius Caesar too. You don't have to live thru something to know it you silly bammer. You just need to be edumacated.

• Haha
Reactions: RTider77
ADVERTISEMENT