ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

No young lady, even at my age I work for a living. It is a brutal schedule and really nasty work but I make good money. The bad part is I had to work during most of the games. :(
But I am not happy or celebrating anything about our LOSS. šŸ‘šŸ˜‰
Yeah, I don't celebrate games that end in losses either, but some do. I thought you were retired.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Also, if you live around Knoxville we may work for the same company.šŸ˜Ž
That would mean you work for me, so I doubt it. That UK blemish on your resume would never get past screening.

• Haha
That would mean you work for me, so I doubt it. That UK blemish on your resume would never get past screening.
Working for you, I would love it. I would have you pulling your hair out, not kidding, I am a jokester that I don't think you could put up with. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Working for you, I would love it. I would have you pulling your hair out, not kidding, I am a jokester that I don't think you could put up with. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
I work in the office and we have a small office staff. Most of our people work out of the office. Have you ever heard of the term "red flag"? That is what a bammer would get. We also have "blue flags", I don't have to tell what that means. You'd never make it past the waiting room.

• Haha
They got their asses beat in the end and that is all that matters. One Champion Scotty, no Jr champions.
They sent UT home, won a school record 31 games and made the final four. They will hang a banner and that team will be celebrated for years to come by that school and its fans as they should be. Just because youā€™re not bright enough to understand that donā€™t mean itā€™s dumb.

They sent UT home, won a school record 31 games and made the final four. They will hang a banner and that team will be celebrated for years to come by that school and its fans as they should be. Just because youā€™re not bright enough to understand that donā€™t mean itā€™s dumb.
I'm bright enough to realize UT got sent home, UK got sent home and FAU got sent home in defeat, you apparently are not.

I work in the office and we have a small office staff. Most of our people work out of the office. Have you ever heard of the term "red flag"? That is what a bammer would get. We also have "blue flags", I don't have to tell what that means. You'd never make it past the waiting room.
Working in the legal field, I can tell you that this kind of discrimination could get you and your company in trouble.

Working in the legal field, I can tell you that this kind of discrimination could get you and your company in trouble.
JC are you joking around with us? You always seem so serious. If you are I'm glad to see it.šŸ™‚

JC are you joking around with us? You always seem so serious. If you are I'm glad to see it.šŸ™‚
Your first instinct was the right one. I am serious. If fan affiliations have anything to do with your company's hiring practices, that could cause some big problems. It only takes one applicant to get wind of that stuff for them to turn around and sue.

I'm bright enough to realize UT got sent home, UK got sent home and FAU got sent home in defeat, you apparently are not.
No I get it, I really do. With Tennessee never winning a title youā€™ve never had a happy moment as a UT fan. I canā€™t imagine being in my 60ā€™s and never having a happy moment as a fan. Unimaginable.

No I get it, I really do. With Tennessee never winning a title youā€™ve never had a happy moment as a UT fan. I canā€™t imagine being in my 60ā€™s and never having a happy moment as a fan. Unimaginable.
UT has won more titles than UK has in many sports. So, what kinda dumb shit is that? I even went to UT unlike you at UK.

Did you celebrate yā€™allā€™s 32 experience? I agree you must have many happy moments since you celebrate losses and all.

Your first instinct was the right one. I am serious. If fan affiliations have anything to do with your company's hiring practices, that could cause some big problems. It only takes one applicant to get wind of that stuff for them to turn around and sue.
I appreciate the tip, but I don't really have a red, blue or any other color stamp to flag anyone. I was just joking with cd.

UT has won more titles than UK has in many sports. So, what kinda dumb shit is that? I even went to UT unlike you at UK.

Did you celebrate yā€™allā€™s 32 experience? I agree you must have many happy moments since you celebrate losses and all.
Oh look everybody, LuLu went to UT so that makes her a better fan!!!! Thatā€™s the dumbest shit ever.šŸ˜‚ How does going to a school make one a better fan? Tell me that please? Also as a school Iā€™ll bet anything (I could be wrong) that UK has more overall titles. Did I celebrate our 32 appearance? No the 32ā€™s and sweet 16ā€™s are for low level programs like Tennessee. UK, Duke, Florida Atlantic and other top schools celebrate final fours. Did you celebrate your coach and his best team ever not getting to the final four and getting beat not once but twice by our round of 32 UK team? For somebody who went to college you are one of the dumbest people Iā€™ve ever met. Iā€™d ask them sum bitches to reduce some of that tuition money!šŸ˜‚

Oh look everybody, LuLu went to UT so that makes her a better fan!!!! Thatā€™s the dumbest shit ever.šŸ˜‚ How does going to a school make one a better fan? Tell me that please? Also as a school Iā€™ll bet anything (I could be wrong) that UK has more overall titles. Did I celebrate our 32 appearance? No the 32ā€™s and sweet 16ā€™s are for low level programs like Tennessee. UK, Duke, Florida Atlantic and other top schools celebrate final fours. Did you celebrate your coach and his best team ever not getting to the final four and getting beat not once but twice by our round of 32 UK team? For somebody who went to college you are one of the dumbest people Iā€™ve ever met. Iā€™d ask them sum bitches to reduce some of that tuition money!šŸ˜‚
You sure seem bitter. I don't care if you celebrated your 32 or not. I was just curious at what time does getting your ass kicked become a good thing?

Last edited:
You sure seem bitter. I don't care if you celebrated your 32 or not. I was just curious at what time does getting your ass kicked become a good thing?
Could you answer my question about how youā€™re a better fan because you went to UT or are you gonna dodge it? Iā€™m bitter? Nothing in my post says ā€œbitterā€. Thatā€™s just your way of trying to take the light off of you because you made yet another stupid post. Go ahead, tell us how going to a school makes you a better fan.

Could you answer my question about how youā€™re a better fan because you went to UT or are you gonna dodge it? Iā€™m bitter? Nothing in my post says ā€œbitterā€. Thatā€™s just your way of trying to take the light off of you because you made yet another stupid post. Go ahead, tell us how going to a school makes you a better fan.
Did I say I was a better fan or is this just another of your presuppositions?

Donā€™t play stupid and back trackšŸ˜‚ You know exactly what you meant when you said you attended UT and I didnā€™t attend UK. Tell us what you meant by it then! Iā€™ll wait.

Donā€™t play stupid and back trackšŸ˜‚ You know exactly what you meant when you said you attended UT and I didnā€™t attend UK. Tell us what you meant by it then! Iā€™ll wait.
Iā€™ll not play stupid if youā€™ll quit being stupid. You mention experiencing a championship. I was at UT in 98. There is nothing like being a member of the student body during a championship run. You would understand if you have not experienced it. That is what I was referring to.

Oh really? You was there??? Letā€™s see a pic! Iā€™m sure you took some.

Oh really? You was there??? Letā€™s see a pic! Iā€™m sure you took some.
I donā€™t owe you anything you dumbass. I have been consistent on going to school at UT. I did go to all the home games.

Iā€™ll not play stupid if youā€™ll quit being stupid. You mention experiencing a championship. I was at UT in 98. There is nothing like being a member of the student body during a championship run. You would understand if you have not experienced it. That is what I was referring to.

I donā€™t owe you anything you dumbass. I have been consistent on going to school at UT. I did go to all the home games.
Lol youā€™re just the cutest when you talk like that.šŸ˜‚ You get tore up LuLu!!! Chill out a little. High blood pressure isnā€™t good for you babydoll.šŸ¤’

Lol youā€™re just the cutest when you talk like that.šŸ˜‚ You get tore up LuLu!!! Chill out a little. High blood pressure isnā€™t good for you babydoll.šŸ¤’
I'm not upset in the least, I have just decided keep you on track regarding these ridiculous conversations if we have to have them.

I'm not upset in the least, I have just decided keep you on track regarding these ridiculous conversations if we have to have them.
Youā€™re not upset? Sure youā€™re not!šŸ˜‚ Youā€™re keeping me on track??? Thank you for that LuLu. To hear you tell it you keep everybody on track and win every argument youā€™re ever in.šŸ˜‚ Letā€™s see, how has Lulu kept me on track?? She tells meā€¦

1. She wouldnā€™t celebrate Final 4ā€™s if Tennessee could ever make one.

2. Sheā€™s a better fan because she went to Tennessee and I didnā€™t attend Kentucky!

3. Im a dumbass but sheā€™s not mad!šŸ˜‚

Thanks LuLu! Love youšŸ˜˜

Youā€™re not upset? Sure youā€™re not!šŸ˜‚ Youā€™re keeping me on track??? Thank you for that LuLu. To hear you tell it you keep everybody on track and win every argument youā€™re ever in.šŸ˜‚ Letā€™s see, how has Lulu kept me on track?? She tells meā€¦

1. She wouldnā€™t celebrate Final 4ā€™s if Tennessee could ever make one.

2. Sheā€™s a better fan because she went to Tennessee and I didnā€™t attend Kentucky!

3. Im a dumbass but sheā€™s not mad!šŸ˜‚

Thanks LuLu! Love youšŸ˜˜
1 Yeah, I don't celebrate games that end in a loss, you do. Furthermore, I'm not a fan of the game of horseshoes.

2 I have had a more intense experience as a fan being a student of a school while they made a championship run than a fan that just watches games from his couch. You were the one that brought it up.

3 Well, I am conversing with a fan that decided it was a good idea to make his avatar a butt hole. I'm not mad, but the evidence is overwhelming you're a dumbass.

1 Yeah, I don't celebrate games that end in a loss, you do. Furthermore, I'm not a fan of the game of horseshoes.

2 I have had a more intense experience as a fan being a student of a school while they made a championship run than a fan that just watches games from his couch. You were the one that brought it up.

3 Well, I am conversing with a fan that decided it was a good idea to make his avatar a butt hole. I'm not mad, but the evidence is overwhelming you're a dumbass.
1. Youā€™re to stupid to understand people celebrate making a final four not losing in the final four.

2. You brought it up when you said you went to UT and I didnā€™t attend UK. Thatā€™s the dumbest take ever. Only 2nd behind your final four take. I promise you a life long fan gets just as much out of it than a college kid thatā€™s only there because itā€™s he cool thing to do. I promise you Iā€™ve seen UK win more games in person that the total games youā€™ve been to at UT.

3. The butthole was giving to me as part of the avatar thread. When they ask me what I wanted I said something that reminds me of Deller and here we are! The sent me an asshole thatā€™s old and wore out!!!šŸ˜‚

1. Youā€™re to stupid to understand people celebrate making a final four not losing in the final four.

2. You brought it up when you said you went to UT and I didnā€™t attend UK. Thatā€™s the dumbest take ever. Only 2nd behind your final four take. I promise you a life long fan gets just as much out of it than a college kid thatā€™s only there because itā€™s he cool thing to do. I promise you Iā€™ve seen UK win more games in person that the total games youā€™ve been to at UT.

3. The butthole was giving to me as part of the avatar thread. When they ask me what I wanted I said something that reminds me of Deller and here we are! The sent me an asshole thatā€™s old and wore out!!!šŸ˜‚
1 I have never had a problem with celebrating winning into a FF, I just don't prescribe to the notion of bragging or celebrating after you get your ass beat out of one. So, I suppose you're too stupid to understand that is what you're doing.

2 You brought up knowing what it is like to have your team win a championship. I explained that I was on campus as a student winning a championship and that it was more rewarding than some hick buying a T-shirt at Walmart and cheering from his couch. Do you disagree that being a student of the school that wins a title would be more fun than just somebody that follows a school? Try answering that if you can.

3 No doubt, you're crude and immature. But, I think you were type cast as a butt hole and nothing more.

1 I have never had a problem with celebrating winning into a FF, I just don't prescribe to the notion of bragging or celebrating after you get your ass beat out of one. So, I suppose you're too stupid to understand that is what you're doing.

2 You brought up knowing what it is like to have your team win a championship. I explained that I was on campus as a student winning a championship and that it was more rewarding than some hick buying a T-shirt at Walmart and cheering from his couch. Do you disagree that being a student of the school that wins a title would be more fun than just somebody that follows a school? Try answering that if you can.

3 No doubt, you're crude and immature. But, I think you were type cast as a butt hole and nothing more.
Iā€™m crude? You continuously cuss people and talk shit but when itā€™s done to you, you wanna cry like a school girl. If you canā€™t take jokes you shouldnā€™t be here. Your problem is you take everything personal. You like to dish it out but you cry when getting it back. I donā€™t mind being being typed a butthole considering what many here type you as. You seem really sensitive so I wonā€™t mention it even though I would hope you know.

As far as the ā€œgreater fanā€ debate goes you say you went to all the home games while attending UT right? So you was right there on campus and took a few min walk/drive to the game and got free/student priced tickets ($5 tickets). So you roughly have been to about 60 UT games Awesome! Me on the other hand Iā€™ve been going to UK games since the early 90ā€™s. Iā€™ve seen several at Rupp, a few in Knoxville and lots of SEC tourney wins. I drove hours each way to all games, paid for a room most nights and paid full price on tickets. What if I was to tell you that Iā€™ve seen Kentucky win two titles in person? Now it might just be me but Iā€™d say seeing your life long favorite team win a title is as intense as it gets. Tell me again how being a student at a school means youā€™re a better fan????

Last edited:
Iā€™m crude? You continuously cuss people and talk shit but when itā€™s done to you, you wanna cry like a school girl. If you canā€™t take jokes you shouldnā€™t be here. Your problem is you take everything personal. You like to dish it out but you cry when getting it back. I donā€™t mind being being typed a butthole considering what many here type you as. You seem really sensitive so I wonā€™t mention it even though I would hope you know.

As far as the ā€œgreater fanā€ debate goes you say you went to all the home games while attending UT right? So you was right there on campus and took a few min walk/drive to the game and got free/student priced tickets ($5 tickets). So you roughly have been to about 60 UT games Awesome! Me on the other hand Iā€™ve been going to UK games since the early 90ā€™s. Iā€™ve seen several at Rupp, a few in Knoxville and lots of SEC tourney wins. I drove hours each way to all games, got a room most nights and paid full price on tickets. What if I was to tell you that Iā€™ve seen in Kentucky win two titles in person? Now it might just be me but Iā€™d say seeing you life long favorite team win a title is as intense as it gets. Tell me again how being a student at a school means youā€™re a better fan????
You are so full of shit I can't believe you can stand to be in a room with yourself. If you're not going to mention something why spend the better part of a paragraph mentioning it? What an idiot.

The question was do you feel that a student at the time of a championship run would have a more special experience than a non student? So, answer it...

Btw, no one but you has said anything about "greater fan". That is another of your poor attempts to use presupposition to change the conversation (a straw man). I am happy to argue what I have said, but not the BS you try to manufacture.

No Lulu I donā€™t think a student at a school gets more of an intense experience than a life long fan would get. Why would they? Letā€™s say Stella goes to UT and decides sheā€™s going with her friends to the final four/title game and gets tickets n the student section and letā€™s say Harry is a life long UT fan that is going to his first ever UT game. Why would Stella get a more intense experience?

No Lulu I donā€™t think a student at a school gets more of an intense experience than a life long fan would get. Why would they? Letā€™s say Stella goes to UT and decides sheā€™s going with her friends to the final four/title game and gets tickets n the student section and letā€™s say Harry is a life long UT fan that is going to his first ever UT game. Why would Stella get a more intense experience?
Yeah, but my whole family has been UT fans all my life. Besides, a season isn't life long, it's a season.

What you're saying is the same thing as saying that going to and winning the title is the same as watching it at home. Good luck with that. Even you don't believe that.

Yeah, but my whole family has been UT fans all my life. Besides, a season isn't life long, it's a season.

What you're saying is the same thing as saying that going to and winning the title is the same as watching it at home. Good luck with that. Even you don't believe that.
Oh so now youā€™re telling me what Iā€™m saying??? No you ignorant twit, Iā€™m not saying watching at home is the same as going to the game. Im saying somebody that didnā€™t go to UT would get just as much enjoyment out of UT winning a title as a student would. Now answer my question, why would a student get more enjoyment out of it than a life long fan?

Oh so now youā€™re telling me what Iā€™m saying??? No you ignorant twit, Iā€™m not saying watching at home is the same as going to the game. Im saying somebody that didnā€™t go to UT would get just as much enjoyment out of UT winning a title as a student would. Now answer my question, why would a student get more enjoyment out of it than a life long fan?
First of all we are both life long fans, so that is a wash. There is a buzz on campus about the team. You see the players, news media is there. It's a big deal. Staying at home away from campus is not nearly as intense.
Finally, the team is UT and you are UT, you are at the center of it.

First of all we are both life long fans, so that is a wash. There is a buzz on campus about the team. You see the players, news media is there. It's a big deal. Staying at home away from campus is not nearly as intense.
Finally, the team is UT and you are UT, you are at the center of it.
Itā€™s UT and they represent the state of Tennessee. There is a buzz all around the state (in Kentucky anyway). We will just have to agree to disagree because I donā€™t see it the way you see it. I didnā€™t go to UK and I still get just as excited as anybody else does when itā€™s game time. Hell, I get the nervous shits right before tip off.

Itā€™s UT and they represent the state of Tennessee. There is a buzz all around the state (in Kentucky anyway). We will just have to agree to disagree because I donā€™t see it the way you see it. I didnā€™t go to UK and I still get just as excited as anybody else does when itā€™s game time. Hell, I get the nervous shits right before tip off.
In 98 we won CFB and WCBB. It was fun.

How would you ever know. Just like a stain coming in with pro nouns on their resume. They go in the trash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT