ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

LOL. A beat down from who? Another freshmen class that cal will severely under achieve with?
You're in for a rude awakening, which I will enjoy lmao
name the ones in which he severely underachieved... Util Cal won with Freshman, nobody believed it could be done. Now, he's an underachiever. Too much from an from a johnny come lately and probably dropping again.

You're in for a rude awakening, which I will enjoy lmao
name the ones in which he severely underachieved... Util Cal won with Freshman, nobody believed it could be done. Now, he's and underachiever. Too much from an from a johnny come lately and probably dropping again.

Nobody believed that a guy could win a title with Anthony Davis, some more elite freshmen, and several really good upperclassmen? Who were these people? 🤣

Where were you when Cal started getting the one and dones. It was all over the media lmao

I don't remember anyone in the media saying that he couldn't win with one and dones. His very first team was one of the favorites to win it all. Why would they be ranked top 5 in preseason every year if they thought that? 🤣

I'm pretty sure the media had seen the Fab 5 go to back to back title games, in an era in which guys like Laettner played 4 years. And that first Fab 5 team was truly a freshman team. Freshmen scored 75% of their points and their top 4-5 players were all freshmen.

I'm pretty sure the only Kentucky teams that were somewhat comparable were 2014 and 2018. One struggled throughout the year and then went deep in the tourney. The other was pretty mediocre.

Let's keep it real here. No one was surprised when he won it in 2012. They would have said he choked if he hadn't.

I don't remember anyone in the media saying that he couldn't win with one and dones. His very first team was one of the favorites to win it all. Why would they be ranked top 5 in preseason every year if they thought that? 🤣

I'm pretty sure the media had seen the Fab 5 go to back to back title games, in an era in which guys like Laettner played 4 years. And that first Fab 5 team was truly a freshman team. Freshmen scored 75% of their points and their top 4-5 players were all freshmen.

I'm pretty sure the only Kentucky teams that were somewhat comparable were 2014 and 2018. One struggled throughout the year and then went deep in the tourney. The other was pretty mediocre.

Let's keep it real here. No one was surprised when he won it in 2012. They would have said he choked if he hadn't.
You must not of kept up with basketball back then. Everybody was sayin it!

Three freshman and two sophomores to go along with a senior Darius Miller.

It was a pretty good mix, especially since Davis wasn’t your typical freshman. Some people consider that the best team of this era, man. They had very high expectations from day 1.

I consider them the best of this era also but they was still freshman. That doesn’t change.

Saw these for sale earlier as the Kentucky Bench shirt and of course they are wearing them on the sidelines. Can anyone explain SOLE to me?

NVM. Googled it and its just as stupid as I thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT