ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

So you're saying AU has a lower bar?
That's why we'll never be on the same level. You keep punching up.
Historically we are no on the same bar. That’s never been the discussion. Kentucky is allowing a head coach to resume employed that’s not meeting it’s historical the high bar this in

As long as calipari is your coach we aren’t punching down
What I like best about you is you only hide beind two teams.
If someone else beats UK/Cal you're not one of those that cowars behind that team.
Some weaklings do but you got your two teams.

@mtsuhog85

in the following video go to the 1:48 mark, see the flagrant one, then continue to watch as UK brings it up the floor, flagrant 2 on its way.

This is the kind of junk UK has tolerated from the hogs. Do you remember when one of your fans tried to start a fight with Andrew Harrison?

At least wih Nolan there was respect between the 2 programs. Be careful what your team wishes for.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
@mtsuhog85

in the following video go to the 1:48 mark, see the flagrant one, then continue to watch as UK brings it up the floor, flagrant 2 on its way.

This is the kind of junk UK has tolerated from the hogs. Do you remember when one of your fans tried to start a fight with Andrew Harrison?

At least wih Nolan there was respect between the 2 programs. Be careful what your team wishes for.

I was at this game. Their fans was being just as bad to be honest. Not all but most.

Huge fan of the Key kid from UT (he’s from the county over from me) but that wasn’t a charge.

Has a short memory ^^ the ass whoopin Cal put on BDB
Auburn is cursed in rupp arena. Haven’t won there since 1988. Us getting killed there has nothing to do with John calipari. It’s a god thing. Away from there auburn has won plenty as of late against UK

LOL. A beat down from who? Another freshmen class that cal will severely under achieve with?
Underachieving in UK would be over achieving at AU.
If you want to keep going, I can keep talking about your jealousy,

We could talk about your post history and how you've had more failed UK threads than AU/Pearl hast Sweet 16s

@mtsuhog85

2017. Dude dug deep. Laughing

does scoreboard count or is it a time frame.

we just pissed all over AU
Last year your wit made you lean on most recent.
Isn’t it funny how it always seems to work like that? 😂 I can’t imagine why people do that😂😂😂

Have at it hot rod pic and choose your dates. Hint, you don't want to go with since he's been at Aubrun.
You should probably choose a better time frame.

Looks like you only have one time frame.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
UT wins this game but they have no answer for Kobe Brown. Love seeing Key (UT) play good. Super good dude.

ADVERTISEMENT