ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

This is the best roster they've had in a long time. It's far from guaranteed that the next coach will be able to build teams this good.
Don't see too many assistant coaches doing what Terry is doing and Carr is their pg, he's incredibly selfish.

The fact they are winning at the level they are, is pretty damn impressive.

With Texas' location and budget, they should be better. Their potential is far better than the teams that are stepping into the 12 behind them. Same with Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Don't see too many assistant coaches doing what Terry is foing and Carr is their pg, he's incredibly selfish.

The fact they are winning at the level they are, is pretty damn impressive.

With Texas' location and budget, they should be better. Their potential is far better than the teams that are stepping into the 12 behind them. Same with Oklahoma.

Their potential is better than just about any program in the country and has been for many years. There isn’t a lot to show for it.

Illinois State is 18-7, where would they be if Reeves hadn’t left for Kentucky?

Didn’t get to see the game today but heard we played like f**k sticks! Congrats on the win UGA fans. Cats have serious work to do now and I don’t think we have the man power to get it done! I’ll be back later if any of you bastards wanna rub it in😳🤬

He has had a ton of Dbl/DBLs. I think he is getting drafted.
Good rebounding bigs are a dime a dozen in the NBA and the opponents are just as strong as him. He's undersized, struggles mightily against length, can't defend, and isn't going to stretch the defense with his jumper so he's not an asset in the NBA. He'll either be coming back to UK for one last year, playing pro overseas, or toiling around in the G-League next year.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Good rebounding bigs are a dime a dozen in the NBA and the opponents are just as strong as him. He's undersized, struggles mightily against length, can't defend, and isn't going to stretch the defense with his jumper so he's not an asset in the NBA. He'll either be coming back to UK for one last year, playing pro overseas, or toiling around in the G-League next year.
I have seen him shoot the 3 ball pretty well.

I have seen him shoot the 3 ball pretty well.
He's 0-1 this year (and in his career) from 3. The NBA 3-pt line is also significantly deeper than the NCAA line. His range maxes out at about 18 feet. Plus if he's out there jacking long range jumpers he's not able to get offensive boards, which is his best attribute.

Ark with Nick Smith is about to be a fun team to watch.
Hope you’re right, and as happy as I am to get some offense on the court, i know it’s going to take some games to adjust and for the team to gel with him. I think they should be pretty good by march, I just hope they don’t lose too many before then.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hope you’re right, and as happy as I am to get some offense on the court, i know it’s going to take some games to adjust and for the team to gel with him. I think they should be pretty good by march, I just hope they don’t lose too many before then.
Dude is a difference-maker. Y'alls team was primed to be fun this year.

Reactions: fleckabelly
ADVERTISEMENT