ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

At this point, I fully expect Tennessee to either get hammered by Bama Wednesday or get the trifecta buzzer beater.

Mississippi State shot a blistering 47% from the field. No way Arkansas is approaching that type of wizardry.

At this point, I fully expect Tennessee to either get hammered by Bama Wednesday or get the trifecta buzzer beater.
I think we come at the bammers hard. Why? because they are bammers and that is what we do.

It will be a war Wednesday. I think probably both teams had this game circled on their calendars.
Really tough way to lose tonight

Sorry @della I can't help. Who is Betty and, does she make sandwiches?
She plays Center for y'all. She is like 7 ft tall. If you ever listened to one of y'all's games you would hear, "Betty Acko with a jump hook" or "Betty Acko on the rebound".

We have fought for women to have their own teams and y'all are trying to blur the lines and it is pissing me off.

Btw, she may pass off as a great beauty in bama, but she wouldn't get a date in Tennessee. Just sayin...

• Haha
Reactions: RTider77
She plays Center for y'all. She is like 7 ft tall. If you ever listened to one of y'all's games you would hear, "Betty Acko with a jump hook" or "Betty Acko on the rebound".

We have fought for women to have their own teams and y'all are trying to blur the lines and it is pissing me off.

Btw, she may pass off as a great beauty in bama, but she wouldn't get a date in Tennessee. Just sayin...
You must still be drunk or impaired by something else. The tallest ladies on our team are 2 players at 6'4",
and there is no player named Acko on the women's roster.

You must still be drunk or impaired by something else. The tallest ladies on our team are 2 players at 6'4",
and there is no player named Acko on the women's roster.
I don't drink and never have. I just told you she plays for the men's team knucklehead.

• Haha
Reactions: RTider77
At least y’all won the Orange Bowl, Vol fans
CBB is a marathon Spartan, not a sprint. The Vols are still in the thick of things and the bammers shall feel our wrath.

CBB is a marathon Spartan, not a sprint. The Vols are still in the thick of things and the bammers shall feel our wrath.
We smell it when we get into noxvile.....thats some smelly wrath🤣

37th. They might creep up near the top 25 tomorrow.
I was thinking they was ranked. UT fans giving Barnes and the UT players hell about losing to unranked teams. Almost thought I was reading Kentuckys Twitter page!😂

I was thinking they was ranked. UT fans giving Barnes and the UT players hell about losing to unranked teams. Almost thought I was reading Kentuckys Twitter page!😂
We have our share of idiots. If the Vols lose they want Barnes fired and if they win they think he should get. Lifetime contract. They are like tumble weed and roll the way the wind blows.

Reactions: KisteK
They were in the top 20 about a month ago.

Mississippi State is going to make us their bitch on Wednesday I fear. Cal can't get the hell out of here fast enough

We played them twice with the last game in Tuscaloosa and we escaped with a 3 point win. They are playing really well right now.

Charles Bediako has an injured knee and is out a minimum of 2 weeks, or he could be done for the year.
Will probable get an update on the 7 footer late today.

@della put a curse on Betty...
giphy.gif

Nah, I'm just kidding. I wouldn't wish any ill will on anyone's players.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
It appears to be a minor injury, but doesn't look like he will play @ the viles center

785e8fcc1ae35356d61627681d258e4d--auburn-university-tennessee.jpg

Just cause it needed to be said.

DAMN! Brandon Miller putting the UT guy on skates but he missed the shot. That kid is gonna be really good in the years to come.

ADVERTISEMENT