ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

Don’t worry. Uk fans don’t recognize auburns rise either. Even though auburn has:

The most victories in the SEC the last 5 years
2 SEC regular season titles
1 SEC tourney title
1 Final 4
4 twenty 5 wins seasons.
5 first round draft picks
'Last 5 years'..... leading off with a timeframe negates anything else you're trying to crow about.

I just hope y'all soften the bammers up a little before we play them.
I am just hoping for a split with that series. Auburn has probably the hardest schedule left in the SEC.

We have two games verses tennessee
We have two games verses alabama
1 game at Lexington
Tamu at home
Arkansas on the road. Could have pmauers back by then.
Vandy on the road

Reactions: Random UK Fan
'Last 5 years'..... leading off with a timeframe negates anything else you're trying to crow about.
That time frame is what what is most relevant to current times. Bragging about a time 70 plus years ago when known racist Adolp rupp was dominating when only white players played is not remotely relevant to current times.

No it certainly isn't. ut hasn't won a damned thing. UK has lots of actual hardware in the trophy case and a 159-77 record vs ut. That's reality, LuLu, not what you want it to be based on a convenient little timeframe.
JC, y'all pretty much suck and have sucked for several years. UT has improved. WE beat y'all more than you beat us under Barnes and you emphasizing the overall record only highlights how a team that use to get beat by y'all is now kicking your ass more often than not.

JC, y'all pretty much suck and have sucked for several years. UT has improved. WE beat y'all more than you beat us under Barnes and you emphasizing the overall record only highlights how a team that use to get beat by y'all is now kicking your ass more often than not.
Agreed. Kentucky has been largely irrelevant since about 2016

I am just hoping for a split with that series. Auburn has probably the hardest schedule left in the SEC.

We have two games verses tennessee
We have two games verses alabama
1 game at Lexington
Tamu at home
Arkansas on the road. Could have pmauers back by then.
Vandy on the road
Our schedule is set up for us to win the SEC. We only play the bammers once and it is at home. But, you never know.

Our schedule is set up for us to win the SEC. We only play the bammers once and it is at home. But, you never know.
I am not expecting us to win the SEC this year. Just would like to keep our home win steak going so hoping for a split with vols and bama

11-10, LuLu. 0-1 this season...on ut's floor....on 'Chris Lofton Day' 😂

Reactions: CUJO_1970
That time frame is what what is most relevant to current times. Bragging about a time 70 plus years ago when known racist Adolp rupp was dominating when only white players played is not remotely relevant to current times.

ALL-TIME consideration doesn't use timeframes. So glad I don't have to do that to make any arguments against you lesser SEC programs.

11-10, LuLu. 0-1 this season...on ut's floor....on 'Chris Lofton Day' 😂
Call me della and I'll call you JC. I think it's 10-8, but regardless as you see it is a vast improvement from the past.

ALL-TIME consideration doesn't use timeframes. So glad I don't have to do that to make any arguments against you lesser SEC programs.
The only reason you are doing it is because you know your program recently has taken a step back. You are acting like Bama fans did before Saban about football. Once UK starts winning big again you won’t be talking about all time anymore because you won’t have to. Good talk sir

Yeah, it does if the conversation isn't about all time. Timeframing is adding or subtracting time. So, in a conversation about Barnes/Cal introducing all time numbers into has nothing to do with Cal/Barnes. You are timeframing.

The only reason you are doing it is because you know your program recently has taken a step back. You are acting like Bama fans did before Saban about football. Once UK starts winning big again you won’t be talking about all time anymore because you won’t have to. Good talk sir
A 'step back' is something UK can afford, given all that the program has accomplished. Neither au or ut can say that.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
A 'step back' is something UK can afford, given all that the program has accomplished. Neither au or ut can say that.
Yes we can. Auburn and Tennessee aren’t viewed as has beens like UK currently is. Both auburn and Tennessee also have more money than UK and that’s huge for going forward. Our trending is upwards. uK is downward. Also Just reading UK message boards leads me to believe that a step back is not something you can afford. Your fan base is not happy right now so it’s not something you can afford

Yeah, it does if the conversation isn't about all time. Timeframing is adding or subtracting time. So, in a conversation about Barnes/Cal introducing all time numbers into has nothing to do with Cal/Barnes. You are timeframing.
The only timeframe you care to talk about, LuLu is the Cal/Barnes timeframe. If you have to cherry pick, your argument sucks... it's as simple as that.

Programs like ut and au are part of the reason that Dook, U6 and Tarhole fans used to flap their gums at UK about 'playing in a football conference'.

Yes we can. Auburn and Tennessee aren’t viewed as has beens like UK currently is. Both auburn and Tennessee also have more money than UK and that’s huge for going forward. Our trending is upwards. uK is downward. Also Just reading UK message boards leads me to believe that a step back is not something you can afford. Your fan base is not happy right now so it’s not something you can afford
You and the point have clearly missed each other. UK is in no danger of losing their Blueblood status. au or ut have never been placed in that category in College basketball. End of story.

The only timeframe you care to talk about, LuLu is the Cal/Barnes timeframe. If you have to cherry pick, your argument sucks... it's as simple as that.

Programs like ut and au are part of the reason that Dook, U6 and Tarhole fans used to flap their gums at UK about 'playing in a football conference'.
I don't cherry pick anything. A conversation is a conversation. You are the one that extends the timeframe to suit your agenda. That is timeframing. Again, call me della and I'll call you JC.

I don't cherry pick anything. A conversation is a conversation. You are the one that extends the timeframe to suit your agenda. That is timeframing. Again, call me della and I'll call you JC.
I could certainly call you worse... you've earned it. Again.... from the days of the first games of basketball were played until today... isn't timeframing. Cutting out periods of a few successful years from the whole....that is what timeframing is. You resort to that on a consistent basis. It's a loser's tactic in any argument, but it's all you have.
That, and the ONE Elite 8.

I could certainly call you worse... you've earned it. Again.... from the days of the first games of basketball were played until today... isn't timeframing. Cutting out periods of a few successful years from the whole....that is what timeframing is. You resort to that on a consistent basis. It's a loser's tactic in any argument, but it's all you have.
That, and the ONE Elite 8.
Cutting periods or adding periods of time is timeframing. You have lost to Barnes during his era and UK has won overall since the beginning of CBB. That seem fair?

UK hasn't won a Tourney game in several years. I'm not talking about E8 or FF, but a single game. The last time you tired you got beat by a G-5 that has a highschool sized gym.

time frame
noun [ C, usually singular ]
(also timeframe, time-frame)

a particular period of time in which something must be done:
within a time frame The company may not meet its targets within the time frame.
a 120-day/24-month/10-year time frame
a limited/short/long time frame
a time frame for sth Yesterday, the troubled airline publicly announced a time frame for a possible liquidation.
a time frame for doing sth A good project manager must have a solid grasp of the team's workload, productivity, and timeframe for completing the project.
put/set a time frame on sth It's hard to put a time-frame on how long it will take to implement the recommendations.

Nowhere in the definition is "adding periods of time". Google is your friend.

time frame
noun [ C, usually singular ]
(also timeframe, time-frame)

a particular period of time in which something must be done:
within a time frame The company may not meet its targets within the time frame.
a 120-day/24-month/10-year time frame
a limited/short/long time frame
a time frame for sth Yesterday, the troubled airline publicly announced a time frame for a possible liquidation.
a time frame for doing sth A good project manager must have a solid grasp of the team's workload, productivity, and timeframe for completing the project.
put/set a time frame on sth It's hard to put a time-frame on how long it will take to implement the recommendations.

Nowhere in the definition is "adding periods of time". Google is your friend.
So, timeframes can be long. 🤣
Thanks for supporting my argument.

Nobody loves being wrong more than you do, LuLu.
You edge me out in being wrong. I have asked you to call me della. Are you refusing to do that? Kev wants us to be more civil and I'm trying to comply with that. If you are going to call me names, I'll begin to call you names. So, just let me know.

You and the point have clearly missed each other. UK is in no danger of losing their Blueblood status. au or ut have never been placed in that category in College basketball. End of story.
No one gives a shit about blue blood status. It’s largely irrelevant now in the NIL era. Keep in the past though and be largely forgotten

No one gives a shit about blue blood status. It’s largely irrelevant now in the NIL era. Keep in the past though and be largely forgotten
This guy thinks him buying a Uk T-shirt at Walmart instills some kind of elite status to himself. This is kinda sad.

Correction.... non-Blue bloods don't give a shit about said status because they're not one of them.
Again. No on cares. Kentucky is poor now by sec standards and has a huge contract with a low performing coach. Sucks to be UK

Find me 1 stat in the world of All Time college basketball achievement stats where au is ahead of UK. I'll wait...
Auburn has been to a more recent final 4 and even beat you to get there. That’s a stat for your dumbass. Keep digging though mongo. This is hilarious

Auburn has been to a more recent final 4 and even beat you to get there. That’s a stat for your dumbass. Keep digging though mongo. This is hilarious
a more recent final 4.... and there it is.. literally all you've got. Oh wait, UK has 17 Final Fours.

8 titles as well. au.... zero.

And don't forget that au has a 'stellar' 23-96 record against UK as well, Corky.

In other words, you don't have shit.

• Haha
Reactions: CUJO_1970
a more recent final 4.... and there it is.. literally all you've got. Oh wait, UK has 17 Final Fours.

8 titles as well. au.... zero.

And don't forget that au has a 'stellar' 23-96 record against UK as well, Corky.

In other words, you don't have shit.
I have the present and what’s most recently going on. Nothing else matters. Keep living in the past though mongo

ADVERTISEMENT