ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

All I have to say is the better team won this game. I’m not sure what happened after the game at Kansas. We took a nose dive and never recovered. Something happened. Calipari has OBVIOUSLY lost something. Congrats to St. Peter’s.

Dang that's tough.
giphy.gif

All I have to say is the better team won this game. I’m not sure what happened after the game at Kansas. We took a nose dive and never recovered. Something happened. Calipari has OBVIOUSLY lost something. Congrats to St. Peter’s.
Good post Jimbo

Not to pile on, but I expected more outta Ty Ty Washington. He’s a decent player, but every time I watched him this year he didn’t really live up to the hype. Oscar dominated game in and game out. Made the team what it was….him and a bunch of role players.

Not to pile on, but I expected more outta Ty Ty Washington. He’s a decent player, but every time I watched him this year he didn’t really live up to the hype. Oscar dominated game in and game out. Made the team what it was….him and a bunch of role players.
He disappeared in crunch time. Good riddance. Glad Sharpe was on the bench all year and will now be a top 5ish pick without ever playing a game. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT