ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

He disappeared in crunch time. Good riddance. Glad Sharpe was on the bench all year and will now be a top 5ish pick without ever playing a game. 😆
He’s a one-and-done man, that’s Kentucky’s biggest priority.

He disappeared in crunch time. Good riddance. Glad Sharpe was on the bench all year and will now be a top 5ish pick without ever playing a game. 😆
Was it sharpe that opted out, and why? Seems like he could’ve helped this team but bailed? Weird to me.

I’ve posted plenty, and I’ve seen the arrogance that is a UK fan. Cal gets the best athletes, maybe he should try getting people that can shoot worth a ****.
giphy.gif

Not to pile on, but I expected more outta Ty Ty Washington. He’s a decent player, but every time I watched him this year he didn’t really live up to the hype. Oscar dominated game in and game out. Made the team what it was….him and a bunch of role players.

Same here. I feel for the UK fans that post here regularly. Now let duke shit the bed tomorrow and I’ll definitely pile on.

So hyped for Sha. Helped Kevin Willard rebuild Seton Hall, finally gets his chance and has 3 straight winning seasons and now a monumental upset.

Should get an A10 gig and hopefully be the HC at SHU one day.

Lost the 3-14 game.

Bucknell, Bradley, Northern Iowa, VCU, Stanford, Wichita State. Bill Self had a rich history of losing to small mid major schools as 1/2 seed, but the last time it happened was 2015. Since then, KU has actually been doing fine, they havent lost to teams seeded far below for a while already.

Fûck you Creighton. Sucks to lose your best player in the NCAA tournament, huh?

I’m pretty stoned and it is pretty funny though, considering how atrocious our season was.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Had a bad feeling the whole last month of the year this was where this team was heading, but this is really worse than anything I could have imagined.

This was a very good team and they just collapsed. I have to think that's all on Cal.

Reactions: della
Bucknell, Bradley, Northern Iowa, VCU, Stanford, Wichita State. Bill Self had a rich history of losing to small mid major schools as 1/2 seed, but the last time it happened was 2015. Since then, KU has actually been doing fine, they havent lost to teams seeded far below for a while already.
Wichita St is a small midmajor? They were a 1 seed the year before and a final four team te year before that. That team was way underseeded and should have been favored.

Bandwagon AU fan
Dude I’ve gone to 90% of auburn homes games since 1995 and I was 11 then. I’m seen so many shitty ass auburn teams play at beard eaves that it felt like I was a UK football fan. Cal does less with more than any coach in NCAA history and I find it hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT