ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

Now I need Murray State to win by 2+ to make a shitty night a little better. Also, Go Texas Southern. 😆

lol SDSU actually lost. Creighton is a mediocre tournament team, if you cant beat them you must be very bad, or a serious choke artist.

Wtf are you "ouching" about? Your cheerleader did more than your entire team today.
Well, I mean, we didn't lose to a 15-seed for one....

1-6 deserves an ouch...in OT.

We were bad tonight....SMC was really good. Shit happens.

I'd rather lose by 32 to a 5 seed, than lose in the 1st round as a 2.....Facts.

Reactions: dijjion

You didn't have a choice so you have to be ok with it.

Reactions: tw3301

So you'd rather have the season Indiana had compared to the season UK had, since all things considered they both lost in the same round?

Reactions: Scotty00
Yeah, Remy playing like he was supposed to play makes them as good as anyone.

Gives KU a guy that can score without anyone else. Sure Braun, Agbaji, and Wilson can straight line drives. Sometimes though that north/south drive isn’t there. KU has missed a guy who can score going East/west and north/south and from all 3 levels by himself.

Reactions: KUhawks34
UCLA looks done, I suppose Pac-12 aint as good as I thought, still miles better than the joke of MWC though.

Last edited:
Jesus. Remy Martin was freaking incredible for Kansas that first half. If he plays like that they can be scary.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Well yeah, because that's basically what you said. 😆
No, thats not what I said----I said its easier to accept losing as a 12, than as a 2....Of course I'd rather have been a 2-seed.....Duh. But the sting of losing as a 12, rather it be by 1, or 32, is much less than losing as a 2, as a favorite to win the title...

Thats what I said...

No, thats not what I said----I said its easier to accept losing as a 12, than as a 2....Of course I'd rather have been a 2-seed.....Duh. But the sting of losing as a 12, rather it be by 1, or 32, is much less than losing as a 2, as a favorite to win the title...

Thats what I said...
Oh, well in that case, I agree. 😥

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Oh, well in that case, I agree. 😥
Still sucks, ass though....Tough night for me AND the wife...She doesn't get as mad as I do, BUT.....well, she was fired up----And when she dropped the "F bomb"----I knew that every question she ased me about, "wasn't that a foul on them, etc, etc...- was, "**** yeah it was.....--God damn officials..."..

I ain't dumb..

ADVERTISEMENT