ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Purdue is in the drivers seat for Jalen Washington. The Gary to Purdue pipeline is a strong one.

Sounds like Purdue is in the drivers seat for Jalen Washington. The Gary to Purdue pipeline is a strong one.
Yep that interview last night really made it sound positive for Purdue despite Rabby’s best intentions.

Last edited:
MSU had no guys drafted and you lost to us. Yikes. For how good you guys recruit it’s astounding how little you accomplish.

But Balas says it’s going to be another 10 win season right? Lol.

It sucks that our football program and your basketball program are both looking mediocre going forward

Reactions: RichardMassive
I just think it’s funny he’s trolling us for having no draft picks when UM lost to us.

I thought it was funny when MSU fans trolled our basketball team for losing in the Elite 8 despite making it that far and winning the Big Ten Championship.

Atleast you guys have Emoni Bates and Rocket Watts to lead you to another title.

I just think it’s funny he’s trolling us for having no draft picks when UM lost to us.
Most of our players that were drafted were sitting though. We still shouldn’t have lost to you guys because you sucked, but the number of players drafted doesn’t hold weight when they’re not playing for you

Most of our players that were drafted were sitting though. We still shouldn’t have lost to you guys because you sucked, but the number of players drafted doesn’t hold weight when they’re not playing for you
Yeah, we sucked, but you guys sucked worse.

We’re about to fvck shit up again next year

I hope we lose to Illinois but still win the title by one game lmao

bitches

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
Last edited:
Call me out when he actually transfers dumbass. This is just a dying newspaper trying to get clicks.
No one said he would transfer just that he was talking about it. In fact, we said it was unlikely.

Eat crow, fvckstick.

Call me out when he actually transfers dumbass. This is just a dying newspaper trying to get clicks.

It does have great reasoning however. Liddell sees himself as a forward but doesn’t like the fact that Osu plays him there. Maybe Cockburn sees himself as a center and will transfer to somewhere he can do that.

It does have great reasoning however. Liddell sees himself as a forward but doesn’t like the fact that Osu plays him there. Maybe Cockburn sees himself as a center and will transfer to somewhere he can do that.

I must be blind because I watched both of these, and Liddell exclusively guards a 5 while he's on the court. Hmm, maybe figure it out.

You’re trying to hard.
Laughing

The funny thing was that it took me like 2 minutes to completely disprove your ignorant claim both times - once with stats and once with video. You'd think watching an entire season would be enough for you to know, but apparently you don't pay attention to detail.

Laughing

The funny thing was that it took me like 2 minutes to completely disprove your ignorant claim both times - once with stats and once with video. You'd think watching an entire season would be enough for you to know, but apparently you don't pay attention to detail.

He has a point. He guarded our 4, Hunter Dickinson, too.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaycg15
Laughing

I would think when a guy says playing the 4 they're primarily talking on offense.

Laughing

The funny thing is you think EJ Liddell will leave Osu for Illinois because of the position he played and then think you proved a point because of some highlights you posted.

The funny thing is you think EJ Liddell will leave Osu for Illinois because of the position he played and then think you proved a point because of some highlights you posted.
The funny thing is you can't seem to grasp anything that I've said despite how simple the points are.

I would think when a guy says playing the 4 they're primarily talking on offense.
You think the NBA is telling Liddell that they want to see him guard back to the basket 5s? Everything he's doing is to showcase for the NBA. It's pretty straightforward when you look at it from that frame. He wants to prove he can handle, shoot, and guard in space. OSU didn't give him enough opportunities to do that because of their roster flaws.

Liddell's Dad: “They want to bring him in to work him out whenever and see what he can do, see how he can dribble and shoot, which he didn’t have much opportunity this year. He can do that, but he didn’t have that much opportunity this year to do it. We’ll see.

Last edited:
We’re doing the offseason thread wrong. Let’s talk about some IU-Purdue 3 point percentages.

With how much more talented our roster is than yours, you better hope Izzo has a little more pep in his step this year than last year

We’re doing the offseason thread wrong. Let’s talk about some IU-Purdue 3 point percentages.

Woodson has never coached a college kid to shoot 3s and had a horrible nba head coaching record so it should be a blood bath.

With how much more talented our roster is than yours, you better hope Izzo has a little more pep in his step this year than last year
Yeah I’d be disappointed by a finish in the bottom half of the Big Ten, but I think this is a right the ship year. I want to finish the year within the top 25, I think that would be a nice season. Hopefully one of Walker or Akins can be a viable PG for us. We really lacked that last year. I would be more concerned for our program if we’re the bad again this year.

You guys are definitely going to be really good. Tons of pieces, the bench is great too.

Reactions: RichardMassive
Yeah I’d be disappointed by a finish in the bottom half of the Big Ten, but I think this is a right the ship year. I want to finish the year within the top 25, I think that would be a nice season. Hopefully one of Walker or Akins can be a viable PG for us. We really lacked that last year. I would be more concerned for our program if we’re the bad again this year.

You guys are definitely going to be really good. Tons of pieces, the bench is great too.

So you think izzo will have the worse two year stretch of his career?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT