ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your team wasn’t playing the second weekend of the tournament when ours was.
And Juwan still hasn’t beat Underwood. The same coach that can’t make it past the round of the 32. The same program that has zero sweet sixteens since 05. Damn Juwan must be pretty bad.

And Juwan still hasn’t beat Underwood. The same coach that can’t make it past the round of the 32. The same program that has zero sweet sixteens since 05. Damn Juwan must be pretty bad.

We are okay with that. The three tournament wins were great. Do you remember that feeling of a fun NCAA tournament run?

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
the-simpsons-bart-simpson.gif

Basic math says you take the Trevion/Edey combo over Kofi/Payne.

If the game somehow changes to only 30 minutes long with ten minute tv timeouts you roll with Illinois, but that is an unlikely adjustment....
Common sense says 1 bucket less a game on 8% higher shooting is better.

And that was with Giorgi last year, who wasn’t great by any stretch of the imagination.

I live 45 minutes from Whistling Straits. Practice round tickets Wednesday (off day) are down to $20 each. Saturday/Sunday are down to like $200-$250. I've been enjoying my break from golf the past couple weeks so haven't thought about it but at some point the price is just too good to pass up right?

I live 45 minutes from Whistling Straits. Practice round tickets Wednesday (off day) are down to $20 each. Saturday/Sunday are down to like $200-$250. I've been enjoying my break from golf the past couple weeks so haven't thought about it but at some point the price is just too good to pass up right?
Go. I went to the Valspar in April and that’s a low level Tour event and it was still awesome. Ryder Cup is a bucket list type of thing. It will be sick. I’d go every day with prices like that.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Definitely go. I was there all week for the Ryder Cup at Medinah and it was awesome. Well....until the Euros made a miraculous comeback to win after the US had a big lead going into the singles matches. I heard Ole-Ole-Ole-Ole in my sleep for the next week.

Definitely go. I was there all week for the Ryder Cup at Medinah and it was awesome. Well....until the Euros made a miraculous comeback to win after the US had a big lead going into the singles matches. I heard Ole-Ole-Ole-Ole in my sleep for the next week.
I went to the last day of that. Brutal way to lose it but still an awesome experience.

You should definitely go @hailtoyourvictor . As a sports fan who also golfs a bit, you absolutely can't pass that up that convenient of an opportunity to see the Ryder Cup.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Who is the best perimeter defender in the league? I was trying to figure this out and settled on some names with all of them on teams considered contenders by most. Want to see if I'm forgetting someone.

Who is the best perimeter defender in the league? I was trying to figure this out and settled on some names with all of them on teams considered contenders by most. Want to see if I'm forgetting someone.
Trent Frazier deserves consideration as the only returning All-Defensive team member, but I don't know that he'll end up being the best.

Reactions: Ingersol
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT