ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Check that looks like it will be DePaul RollLaugh

Hearing DePaul will be a placeholder and Weems wants a later offer from the top blue bloods like Duke, UNC.

Weems isn't signing his LOI until Nov. Don't get why commit to a lesser school now if he does. He will still a spot at MSU, OSU, Oregon, etc this Fall.

I mean Depaul though..play with a bunch of nobody teammates, coached by a noboby, and never make the Dance. Laughing

If he wants out of the state of MI, Oregon is a damn good choice right now. Solid program Altman has out there.

Reactions: MGC_07
Word is um will land top30 sf forward Jalen Wilson this week. Then it’s onto locking up carton. After that it will be time to play with house money for top 10 prospect Jaden mcdaniels who is related to Juwan Howard.

Reactions: BANGBRO
Word is um will land top30 sf forward Jalen Wilson this week. Then it’s onto locking up carton. After that it will be time to play with house money for top 10 prospect Jaden mcdaniels who is related to Juwan Howard.

If it all plays out, like we hope, there are going to be some really, really good kids coming into the B1G in 2019.

If DePaul really gets him, something fishy is going on. That team has been TERRIBLE over the past few years and have no sign of changing.

People claim he hates to lose, so this doesn’t make much sense.

If DePaul really gets him, something fishy is going on. That team has been TERRIBLE over the past few years and have no sign of changing.

giphy.gif

Maybe Weems wants to play more than 15 minutes a game. I wonder who will be our new Ben Carter this year.

Why do you keep repeating this?

oh shit he really did commit to DePaul lol

When asked why DePaul, he said why not DePaul? Then cited the ability to get to the nba...uhh DePaul hasn’t had a player drafted since 2007. He doesn’t even know why lol. The lack of excitement from him and his family was very apparent.

Weird

When asked why DePaul, he said why not DePaul? Then cited the ability to get to the nba...uhh DePaul hasn’t had a player drafted since 2007. He doesn’t even know why lol. The lack of excitement from him and his family was very apparent.

Weird

He couldn't just blurt out " I don't want to rape or be raped."

Have a casual time at Depaul and lose or get yelled at and called a p*ssy by Tom Izzo for four years before playing in Romania?

(shrugs shoulders)

Reactions: B-Westy
Have a casual time at Depaul and lose or get yelled at and called a p*ssy by Tom Izzo for four years before playing in Romania?

(shrugs shoulders)

Not sure if serious given MSU’s draft picks and presence in the MBA but sure, Romania and stuff.

Seriously though @WeAreDePaul get in here. This opportunity doesn’t come often.

wow, I had no idea this was going on till i saw this post. This news is truly shocking. At the end of the day, this Weems kid is either a stud of studs who wanted to test himself by trying to lead the revival of a dormant program or he's just a complete moron who turned down several amazing basketball programs to come to a team that averages 1-2 conference wins per year.

Either way, Tiger Campbell is a bitch for backing out of his commitment. DePaul could've actually had a legit team with Campbell and Weems.

Hopefully this leads to more recruits. No exaggerating, this is the biggest day in DePaul basketball since when they had Q and Bobby Simmons.

I’d just say I’m pretty confident this isn’t true. People around New Haven (where he’s from) have been saying MSU for weeks. His camp has been saying MSU for weeks. The insiders were all predicting us. Many trustworthy sources I’ve talked to on the subject are calling it BS

I’ll just say this. Why the hell would you go to DePaul?

we have a great theater program. Joe Mantegna went there.

Hearing DePaul will be a placeholder and Weems wants a later offer from the top blue bloods like Duke, UNC.

Weems isn't signing his LOI until Nov. Don't get why commit to a lesser school now if he does. He will still a spot at MSU, OSU, Oregon, etc this Fall.

I mean Depaul though..play with a bunch of nobody teammates, coached by a noboby, and never make the Dance. Laughing

If he wants out of the state of MI, Oregon is a damn good choice right now. Solid program Altman has out there.

You shut your whore mouth!!!

Reactions: bMORE607
Well, I am disappointed UW fell out of the Carton recruitment, but I'll take the "consolation prize." I think he's a real steal to get him late in the 2018 class.

ADVERTISEMENT