ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

All of you that unfollowed me after the Weems commitment, I hope you rot in hell.
iox8nyf6zfs76i5mvlqn

Reactions: sven187 and otte21
Just saw Rocket Watts above Romeo Weems. Laughable. Genuinely laughable. It’s crazy how some good games and sway people’s view. Yeah I went nuts and got 44 in some AAU game, but he’s been struggling for the rest of it. Very inconsistent. Give me Weems every day of the week and twice on sundays over Watts

Sounds like DePaul got quite the player.

I agree with him on Watts though. Doesn't impress me at all. Glad he's looking to go out of state.

Izzo bowing out for the storm hits? Sounds like an Izzo move for sure. Tuck tail and run for the hills!

Will Izzo wear the survivor ribbon on his lapel at the introductory press conference?

Close. He will wear the ribbon at a press conference announcing he is a Spartan Dawg for life and never leaving East Lansing. He will note that he is part of the healing process.

On a sidenote, when is Izzo planning on setting the record straight on all the accusations within his program? He said this would be addressed 'once the season is over'. Two plus months later and still no word.

On a sidenote, when is Izzo planning on setting the record straight on all the accusations within his program? He said this would be addressed 'once the season is over'. Two plus months later and still no word.
It'll be in the Rose Garden in DC right after the President's press conference explaining the First Lady's immigration status.

Seriously, if Izzo didn't want the Cavs job a decade ago, why the hell would he take the Magic job now? And why would any NBA team want him? His track record with 5* and NBA talent isn't the best. He's a great college coach, and I'm sure he knows that.

Reactions: KisteK
Jackson is already gone and should probably just go to Europe now because he isnt going to the NBA.
Bruno is 99.9% leaving
Huerter is 95% leaving?

Sweet Maryland was the one team that looked like they could challenge Michigan for the conference title.

@klize17 - Go read the most recent gem on GBI by @mathboy. It’s amazing. He literally is the dumbest poster there. He’s claiming Archie is a bottom of the conference coach. Lol. It’s weird though, he’s been further in the tournament than Painter and he did it at Dayton.
Weird attack son. SNU, you are unusually hostile today. I read on the Hoosier Board that you think I got "run off this board". I don't recall it, so it might just happened in your head. I don't come over here because most of the posts are of little interest. I could care less about Iowa at a detail level, which many posts here seem to fall into.

As for Archie, I rank him in the "yet to prove himself" range. I did not put him at the bottom, but why not? Let's put him there now. He did nothing last year to impress me. 0-9 against tourney teams. Just about every coach ever fired from a BIG school was "successful everywhere he went", before coming to the BIG.

Weird attack son. SNU, you are unusually hostile today. I read on the Hoosier Board that you think I got "run off this board". I don't recall it, so it might just happened in your head. I don't come over here because most of the posts are of little interest. I could care less about Iowa at a detail level, which many posts here seem to fall into.

As for Archie, I rank him in the "yet to prove himself" range. I did not put him at the bottom, but why not? Let's put him there now. He did nothing last year to impress me. 0-9 against tourney teams. Just about every coach ever fired from a BIG school was "successful everywhere he went", before coming to the BIG.

Painter is pretty average. Not sure I’d go throwing stones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT