ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

You're an actual illinois fan lol. i guess when the program you cheer for is a complete pile of shit in all sports the only thing you can resort to is calling people ******sLaughing
I rarely call people ******, but I'm one to call an ace an ace. You're a sweet kid, but you're not the sharpest guy in the drawer.

I rarely call people ******, but I'm one to call an ace an ace. You're a sweet kid, but you're not the sharpest guy in the drawer.
sharpest knife in the drawer? At least if you're going to insult someone's intelligence, try not to make yourself look like the complete dumbass you are in the process.

sharpest knife in the drawer? At least if you're going to insult someone's intelligence, try not to make yourself look like the complete dumbass you are in the process.
That's called a joke. It's also a reference to a quote.

I'm not insulting your intelligence. I think you're doing really well for your a person of your capabilities. You should be proud of yourself.

That's called a joke. It's also a reference to a quote.

I'm not insulting your intelligence. I think you're doing really well for your a person of your capabilities. You should be proud of yourself.
Fat, drunk, and stupid is not a good way for you to go through life. Though i guess thats the typical illinois fan. Carry on. .

Fat, drunk, and stupid is not a good way for you to go through life. Though i guess thats the typical illinois fan. Carry on. .

JFC you can't butcher that quote any worse if you tried. Apparently, you check at least one of those boxes.

Reactions: SNU0821
Nobody on our board has heard of him. Went to Don Bosco. I don’t think anybody big was recruiting him.

Never heard of that prep school in my life.

Looks like you beat out some real heavy hitters, like Austin Peay and IUPUI.

Christ our homeboard thought he was from Indiana. We don’t even know what state he’s in.
It looks like he's originally from Crown Point, IN, but attended Don Bosco Prep out east. Purdue has a freshman coming off redshirt from Crown Point as well. That city has done fairly well in recent years in producing D1 players.

Spike Albrecht - Michigan/Purdue
Stephen Albrecht - Brown
Grant Gelon - Indiana/Missouri State
Sasha Stefanovic - Purdue
Hunter Crist - Green Bay

I'm pretty Don Bosco Prep is fairly well known for their football program, as a random aside.

Reactions: bMORE607
JFC you can't butcher that quote any worse if you tried. Apparently, you check at least one of those boxes.
fat, drunk, stupid isn't a good look. If i were you I'd get some help but as i already mentioned it seems to be the status-quo for illinois fans.

fat, drunk, stupid isn't a good look. If i were you I'd get some help but as i already mentioned it seems to be the status-quo for illinois fans.
sickness-be-gone.gif

Reactions: SNU0821
Never heard of that prep school in my life.

Looks like you beat out some real heavy hitters, like Austin Peay and IUPUI.

Its a Football powerhouse. Guess I get why you haven't heard of it being a Purdue fan and all lol (sorry I know Michigan isn't a football juggernaut at the moment, but I couldn't resist)

Its a Football powerhouse. Guess I get why you haven't heard of it being a Purdue fan and all lol (sorry I know Michigan isn't a football juggernaut at the moment, but I couldn't resist)

His profile pic isn’t obvious enough? Clearly an iu fan.

What are your thoughts on Harbaugh?

ADVERTISEMENT