ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Oh I missed the on my phone part. I could never get that shit to work so I always had go to the bank.
They didn't ask any questions? This check looks fake af and had me sign in the middle on the back, which I didn't even know was a thing

Michigan has just 1 vote out of 6 and now it shows Carton as warm to Iowa for the 1st time, lots of hope coming out about where Carton is going.
Brian Snow is not just some local or regional recruiting expert wannabe. He's a legit national guy and one that has a good track record and doesn't hype or make up stuff. With all of the B10 on him and Wisc having early jump, it's pretty obvious he is B10 bound and it ain't gonna be Iowa. There is no program momentum there. OSU, IU and Mich have the momentum and recent success.

Brian Snow is not just some local or regional recruiting expert wannabe. He's a legit national guy and one that has a good track record and doesn't hype or make up stuff. With all of the B10 on him and Wisc having early jump, it's pretty obvious he is B10 bound and it ain't gonna be Iowa. There is no program momentum there. OSU, IU and Mich have the momentum and recent success.
actually Carton is a legacy recruit for Iowa as his grandfather played for Iowa, that is all.

actually Carton is a legacy recruit for Iowa as his grandfather played for Iowa, that is all.
Yeah, but Iowa didn't have Fran back then, so that all but nullifies any built-in advantage that being a legacy recruit would give.

Yeah, but Iowa didn't have Fran back then, so that all but nullifies any built-in advantage that being a legacy recruit would give.
Fran says:

Fran_Tearaways.gif

Yup. MSU had no excuses when we swept them in basketball this year and I agree it was great.
Yeah. I love talking to Michigan fans that brag about all the 4 stars and 5 stars they bring in, but then we proceed to beat them 8 out of the past 10 years.

One of which being a relatively close game all the way through of a 3-9 MSU team. The other was when Michigan scored 0 touchdowns and won 12-10. Other than that it’s been all MSU victories

Yeah. I love talking to Michigan fans that brag about all the 4 stars and 5 stars they bring in, but then we proceed to beat them 8 out of the past 10 years.

One of which being a relatively close game all the way through of a 3-9 MSU team. The other was when Michigan scored 0 touchdowns and won 12-10. Other than that it’s been all MSU victories

Kind of like this basketball season where we swept you by double digits, won the BTT and made the NCG despite MSU fans insisting MSU would be way better this year.

Kind of like this basketball season where we swept you by double digits, won the BTT and made the NCG despite MSU fans insisting MSU would be way better this year.

Only difference being that MSU still won a Big Ten Championship this season in basketball... but Michigan hasn't won one in Football in a decade+

Reactions: MGC_07
In the past 10 years in basketball MSU has won 11 games and UM has won 9.

Only difference being that MSU still won a Big Ten Championship this season in basketball... but Michigan hasn't won one in Football in a decade+
They are yet to even go to a Big Ten championship game in football, yet recruiting 1st or 2nd best in the conference. Yet MSU football has been the 2nd or 3rd best in the past ten years easily. OSU one, and then Wisconsin and MSU 2 and 3, whichever you think is better.

damn UM hasn't won a B1G championship in over 10 years Football? That's ugly. Who are they trying to be, Nebraska? It's fun to insult two fan bases at once.
Last title was I believe 2003. Think they may have tied 2004 though.

damn UM hasn't won a B1G championship in over 10 years Football? That's ugly. Who are they trying to be, Nebraska? It's fun to insult two fan bases at once.

Michigan sucks in football now and MSU hasn’t been to a sweet 16 in the past three seasons. Weird world we live in.

In the past 10 years in basketball MSU has won 11 games and UM has won 9.

? Michigan sucked 10 years ago. Weird post.

In 2017/18 Michigan won 2 and MSU won 0. Michigan also had infinitely more success in the post season (which is what MSU fans insist is all that matters).

All this while MSU fans were calling Michigan a bubble team preseason and predicting a national championship for MSU.

Feels good.

? Michigan sucked 10 years ago. Weird post.

In 2017/18 Michigan won 2 and MSU won 0. Michigan also had infinitely more success in the post season (which is what MSU fans insist is all that matters).

All this while MSU fans were calling Michigan a bubble team preseason and predicting a national championship for MSU.

Feels good.
Michigan has had more success in the postseason the past two years, but not all time. Since 2000, MSU has been to more final fours. MSU has been a more successful basketball program than Michigan since Tom Izzo has became head coach.

Michigan has had more success in the postseason the past two years, but not all time. Since 2000, MSU has been to more final fours. MSU has been a more successful basketball program than Michigan since Tom Izzo has became head coach.

Of course not all time.

Lot's of competition for Stull. He would be a pretty big pickup at this point. Need guard/wing depth badly.

This offseason thread is starting to smell of manlove. Did someone invite some soccer guys over here?

I would just like to point out that MSU’s Brian Allen has been taken before Mo Hurst. It is the end of he 4th round, so Mo will likely be a 5th rounder.

I would just like to point out that MSU’s Brian Allen has been taken before Mo Hurst. It is the end of he 4th round, so Mo will likely be a 5th rounder.

Is he the Michigan player with a heart condition? If so that’s a pretty low thing to be be giddy about.

MSUs streak of at least one player drafted into NFL each year continues to 78 years.

No need to bring UM into it

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK
Is he the Michigan player with a heart condition? If so that’s a pretty low thing to be be giddy about.
He has been cleared, but it was rumored. Said his heart was fine.

Pretty funny though, as I’ve heard tons of UM fans tell me he was a First Round talent, and Allen would go undrafyed.

He has been cleared, but it was rumored. Said his heart was fine.

Pretty funny though, as I’ve heard tons of UM fans tell me he was a First Round talent, and Allen would go undrafyed.

If the rumors about his heart condition are true, then he still might be a first/second round talent with too many health concerns. Everyone everywhere had him with higher than a 5th round grade so him slipping to round 5 tells me teams might be worried about his health.

To be honest, I'm shocked anyone finds humor in possible health concerns. Leave that scumbag stuff to the weirdos on RCMB dude.

Last edited:
MSUs streak of at least one player drafted into NFL each year continues to 78 years.

No need to bring UM into it

I'm all for it when it's fair game, but finding it funny that a players draft stock takes a hit because of rumored heart condition is classless of any fan or fan base. What's next? Finding humor in Beilein's recruiting because Austin Hatch never contributed?

ADVERTISEMENT