ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

I'm interested to see what Palmer does. i could see him bolting, which takes Nebraska totally out of the picture for next season. i am basically talking to myself at this point, yes, but who gives a fvck

Reactions: Toast.
I'm interested to see what Palmer does. i could see him bolting, which takes Nebraska totally out of the picture for next season. i am basically talking to myself at this point, yes, but who gives a fvck
This. Really interested to see what the Nebraska guys do.

players that have not signed a agent has to make their decisions to stay or get out by May 30th.

giphy.gif

Haas would have been a lottery pick 25 years ago... but I'd guess he gets exposed and ends up playing overseas.
giphy.gif

Random info....Big Ten teams' AP poll appearances this century (or in the lifetimes of today's recruits):

MSU (5th overall) - 267 appearances
Wisconsin (12th) - 202
OSU (17th) - 180
Illinois (18th) - 154
Maryland (19th) - 153
Purdue (24th) - 141
IU (27th) - 128
Michigan (43rd) - 78
Iowa (46th) - 73
Minnesota (62nd) - 40
Northwestern (104th) - 4
Nebraska (11th) - 2
PSU - Nada
Rutgers - Nada
Bill Self doing the Lord's work in Chambana.

Reactions: KisteK
Haas would have been a lottery pick 25 years ago... but I'd guess he gets exposed and ends up playing overseas.
giphy.gif

Random info....Big Ten teams' AP poll appearances this century (or in the lifetimes of today's recruits):

MSU (5th overall) - 267 appearances
Wisconsin (12th) - 202
OSU (17th) - 180
Illinois (18th) - 154
Maryland (19th) - 153
Purdue (24th) - 141
IU (27th) - 128
Michigan (43rd) - 78
Iowa (46th) - 73
Minnesota (62nd) - 40
Northwestern (104th) - 4
Nebraska (11th) - 2
PSU - Nada
Rutgers - Nada
Bill Self doing the Lord's work in Chambana.
It's easy to be ranked at Illinois. That's how bad Groce was.

Crystal ball for carton to um came in from Brian snow. Really good news with carton visiting soon and reportedly speeding the process up.

Reactions: klize17
Crystal ball for carton to um came in from Brian snow. Really good news with carton visiting soon and reportedly speeding the process up.

Saw that this morning. Someone asked snow on our board what he is hearing, but hasn’t responded yet. Snow hates having to do the crystal ball, so I feel when he makes a pick it means he has some solid intel

Reactions: KisteK and SNU0821
Saw that this morning. Someone asked snow on our board what he is hearing, but hasn’t responded yet. Snow hates having to do the crystal ball, so I feel when he makes a pick it means he has some solid intel
That's my feeling as well. If Snow is making a pick, he has some solid info.

Reactions: SNU0821
Michigan has just 1 vote out of 6 and now it shows Carton as warm to Iowa for the 1st time, lots of hope coming out about where Carton is going.

Partrick is dropping because he is not getting any offer from the blue bloods because he commited to Iowa, no blue blood offers = drop in his rating period.
Carton is not committed and the offers are rolling in = rankings go up.

this was true with Wieskamp and Connor none of the blue bloods offered because they had already committed to Iowa. again commit or get a offer from a blue blood = higher ranking. commit to a non blue blood = drop in their ratings.

Michigan has just 1 vote out of 6 and now it shows Carton as warm to Iowa for the 1st time, lots of hope coming out about where Carton is going.
Not a chance in hell Carton goes to Iowa. End of discussion.

Not a chance in hell Carton goes to Iowa. End of discussion.
Once a highly regarded kid your in on early before others and strong with starts slipping away, you’re pretty much finished in that recruitment. I know this because Michigan had about 10 of those kids in the 2014-2016 classes. Its why I don’t think Iowa or Wisconsin are major factors in this one.

Last edited:
Once a highly regarded kid your in on early before others and strong with starts slipping away, you’re pretty much finished in that recruitment. I know this because Michigan had about 10 of those kids in the 2014-2016 class. Its why I don’t think Iowa or Wisconsin are major factors in this one.

We didn't help ourselves by taking Strickland.

Reactions: blue_in_chicago
You're the Illinois football of this board, if a football team could be ******ed.
You're an actual illinois fan lol. i guess when the program you cheer for is a complete pile of shit in all sports the only thing you can resort to is calling people ******sLaughing

ADVERTISEMENT