ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Cockburn isn't even on draft boards right now. He's likely back to develop further for today's NBA.
hope so, as I said its time the BT teams starts keeping their better players in school long than 1 year.

there was a article with a interview with Luka's father the article covered a page and a half, the main point was that Luka would not even go thru the NBA pre draft this spring and will be back next season.

hope so, as I said its time the BT teams starts keeping their better players in school long than 1 year.

there was a article with a interview with Luka's father the article covered a page and a half, the main point was that Luka would not even go thru the NBA pre draft this spring and will be back next season.
Luka will never play in the NBA. He can't jump over a maple leaf, and he can't guard in space. 30 years ago he may have had a chance.

He is already enrolled as a student at Iowa.
that's news as I read on HR this morning and he is just being talked about as being a prospect.

a welcomed addition by the posters, that is why I asked, can't find him in the recruiting boards.

Hazell not offering Cronk is up there at the top of his most head-scratching decisions lol. Should’ve been a 4-year starter in WL.

Never in my wildest thoughts...

He’s enrolled at Iowa dude. They started classes yesterday
how so 247 JUST put the crystal ball in Iowa favor today and neither Kakert or Blair said a word,

now if he is already enrolled now why wouldn't it have been announced before today?

even on HR msg boards nobody is talking about him being enrolled. gee you seem to be the only one that knows this.

how so 247 JUST put the crystal ball in Iowa favor today and neither Kakert or Blair said a word,

now if he is already enrolled now why wouldn't it have been announced before today?

even on HR msg boards nobody is talking about him being enrolled. gee you seem to be the only one that knows this.
You really need to get a better understanding about what crystal balls are.

Reactions: klize17
if true this will relieve the issue of who replaces Wirfs at RT and gives players like Endres and Plumb another year with doyle in the weight room and at the training tables to get bigger, more so for RSFR Plumb who was 6'7 285 lbs. would like to see him get up over 300 lbs before he starts.

Get on better message boards...yours suck

9620726.jpg

You'd be below us both if we hadn't decided to curl up in the fetal position and let you shoot uncontested threes all night last night.

Mhmm. You let us? I didn't see the talent on your side of the court to stop us. "Let us." RollLaugh

We'd be further up if Trent Frazier had played the lead guard role all year where he's thrived.

Now will you STFU

Cockburn isn't even on draft boards right now. He's likely back to develop further for today's NBA.

I'm sure that will change soon... if he keeps putting up double doubles, and Illinois keeps winning games - he is gonna get a lot more publicity.

This is supposedly a pretty down year as far as NBA drafts go, maybe the worst since 2013, which could also be a factor for these "fringe" guys that would normally come back to school. Not that Kofi is in that category - dude is definitely a pro.

I'm sure that will change soon... if he keeps putting up double doubles, and Illinois keeps winning games - he is gonna get a lot more publicity.

This is supposedly a pretty down year as far as NBA drafts go, maybe the worst since 2013, which could also be a factor for these "fringe" guys that would normally come back to school. Not that Kofi is in that category - dude is definitely a pro.
We've had a ton of NBA scouts at our practices. According to our 247 and rivals guys, they all have said he's on their radar, but he needs 1-2 years to develop offensively.

There are other bigs like him producing in college too. He's a monster, but he needs work.

Mhmm. You let us? I didn't see the talent on your side of the court to stop us. "Let us." RollLaugh

We'd be further up if Trent Frazier had played the lead guard role all year where he's thrived.

I saw a bunch of Purdue players not fighting thru screens like they normally do. Obviously Illinois players had to hit the shots but our D wasn't up to it's usual snuff last night either.

We've had a ton of NBA scouts at our practices. According to our 247 and rivals guys, they all have said he's on their radar, but he needs 1-2 years to develop offensively.

There are other bigs like him producing in college too. He's a monster, but he needs work.

Let’s hope that’s right! :) Could have another very good team next year if he stays, even presumably without Ayo.

I understand that he's only been playing a few years and still needs to develop his skillset, but you can't teach 7' and strong as an ox. And averaging a double-double, as a freshman, in the toughest league in the country. He hit a nice short jumper last night, and his form looked good on his FT's.

As an MSU fan, I hope this mofo is gone

I understand that he's only been playing a few years and still needs to develop his skillset, but you can't teach 7' and strong as an ox. And averaging a double-double, as a freshman, in the toughest league in the country. He hit a nice short jumper last night, and his form looked good on his FT's.

As an MSU fan, I hope this mofo is gone

Udoka Azubuike was similar. He didn't get looks. He's still not getting looks as a senior.
He's not going to be a lottery pick this season.

He may leave, but it's not going to be because he's a first round pick this season. Bigs that can't guard in space and can't spread the floor aren't highly desired in today's NBA.

Reactions: KisteK
Udoka Azubuike was similar. He didn't get looks. He's still not getting looks as a senior.
He's not going to be a lottery pick this season.

He may leave, but it's not going to be because he's a first round pick this season. Bigs that can't guard in space and can't spread the floor aren't highly desired in today's NBA.

Azubuike was overweight, and injury prone. He only averaged 5ppg and 4.4rpg as a Freshman. In 4 years at Kansas, he hasn't had a single season as productive as what Kofi is currently producing.

I thought he defended smaller players pretty well last night. Even Dickitch mentioned it, when I think it was Sasha that drove on him.

Kofi hasn't displayed the outside jumper yet and maybe he doesn't this year, but his potential is through the roof. Looking at some of these mock drafts, most of these PF/C guys aren't better than him.

Azubuike was overweight, and injury prone. He only averaged 5ppg and 4.4rpg as a Freshman. In 4 years at Kansas, he hasn't had a single season as productive as what Kofi is currently producing.

I thought he defended smaller players pretty well last night. Even Dickitch mentioned it, when I think it was Sasha that drove on him.

Kofi hasn't displayed the outside jumper yet and maybe he doesn't this year, but his potential is through the roof. Looking at some of these mock drafts, most of these PF/C guys aren't better than him.
He played well last night because Purdue guards aren't that great in PNR or off of the dribble.

He's a great player, but he has flaws that pro scouts have been vocal about. I obviously want him another year, and it sounds like that's going to happen at this point.

Our mod just said that he spoke to 9 NBA scouts. He'll get drafted but not this season.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
ADVERTISEMENT