ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Purdue just can’t take a loss at home vs Illinois if they want to make the tournament this year. Team doesn’t have the offense to steal one they shouldn’t on the road.

Purdue just can’t take a loss at home vs Illinois if they want to make the tournament this year. Team doesn’t have the offense to steal one they shouldn’t on the road.
I can't even really tell what we're trying to do offensively right now.

Reactions: boiler1987

Just isn’t our year. Oh well come back better next season I guess.

I can't even really tell what we're trying to do offensively right now.
I keep yelling at the tv to fvcking pick up the pace. *illinois scores to go up 12 with 2.5 minutes left*

Boudreaux slowly gets the ball in to Nojel who slowly walks the ball up the court and then they weave for 15 seconds on the perimeter.

giphy.gif

This Maryland team chirping nw after needing to mount a massive comeback just perfectly encapsulates their team.

RollLaugh Didn't Indiana already lose to Maryland once this season? All the pressure on Indiana this Sunday, Archie better hope he does not go 0-2 vs a very terrible head coach..

RollLaugh Didn't Indiana already lose to Maryland once this season? All the pressure on Indiana this Sunday, Archie better hope he does not go 0-2 vs a very terrible head coach..
Assembly hall and the Welch Ryan arena are basically the same, I wouldn’t be worried.

Reactions: klize17
Trey Kaufman visiting IU again. This is the second visit in about three weeks. Pretty notable. Hope we can land him. I’d take him in a heartbeat.

Trey Kaufman visiting IU again. This is the second visit in about three weeks. Pretty notable. Hope we can land him. I’d take him in a heartbeat.

If you could only have him or Furst, who would you take?

ADVERTISEMENT