ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Not sure if serious..

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15
as for Gronk glad to have him just don't know why this is super Top Secret that the sub human life forms are not allowed to know about it.

Gronk? Wrong again.
Cronk Gronk who cares like you never misspell a name. he is still a welcomed addition that will likely replace Wirfs at RT. who knows the OL, Could look like this
LT 6'7 320 lb RSSR Jackson
LG 6'5 300+ lb RSJR Kallenburg
C 6'3 290 lb RSSO Linderbaum
RG 6'4 305 lb RSSR Banwart
RT 6'5 325 lb RSSR Cronk
looks solid to me.

kinda like how solid Iowa BB team will look in the 20-21 season.

Udoka Azubuike was similar. He didn't get looks. He's still not getting looks as a senior.
He's not going to be a lottery pick this season.

He may leave, but it's not going to be because he's a first round pick this season. Bigs that can't guard in space and can't spread the floor aren't highly desired in today's NBA.
Thought I read somewhere Cock and Joe Toussaint played together in NY? Or against each other?

He was fired for title IX shit dip wad.
don't follow that school did wad. also how can a black male get fired for title IX, what he wouldn't hire women towel boys? as not hiring women is about the only way people get fired these days for a title IX violation.

my avatar is a pic of a dunk by Keegan Murray [Keegan is in the white uniform] nice vertical for a supposed walk on.
Keegan 36" vertical
Kris 35" vertical

don't follow that school did wad. also how can a black male get fired for title IX, what he wouldn't hire women towel boys? as not hiring women is about the only way people get fired these days for a title IX violation.

Diddling coeds I'd imagine.

because nobody said why he was fired. Title IX has nothing to do with sexual misconduct. which is what he did/was doing.

Oh yeah it doesnt?

"McCarty was initially put on administrative leave by the university on Dec. 26, after reports of alleged sexual misconduct and violations of Evansville's Title IX policy."

Reactions: Jaycg15
Rumor has it that your avatar pic is on an 8 foot rim...
gee never knew that DME Academy uses a 8' rim when playing JUCO and CC College BB team nor did I know that IMG and Oak Hill Academy use 8' rims, when playing BB,

for the records Kris is 6'8 with a 35" vertical and a 7' wing span
Keegan is 6'8 with a 36" vertical and a 7' wing span

in their bare feet.

you can shove your attempt at sarcasm where the sun never shines.

Gotta admit I had to look it up and I’m still not sure I know what a pansexual is.
its neither male nor female by definition. its the new sex definition that parents are pushing to get away from association from just one sex or the other, its part of the PC crowd to dehumanize the human race.

welcome to the new and modern world.

its neither male nor female by definition. its the new sex definition that parents are pushing to get away from association from just one sex or the other, its part of the PC crowd to dehumanize the human race.

welcome to the new and modern world.

Yea I’m going back to the old world.

ADVERTISEMENT