ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

may not have much choice with the way the PC crowd is going.
giphy.gif

any of you remember the song

In The Year 2525?

well welcome to the future. who knows you maybe able to pick your next child out of a test tube. then you can have a robot that will do all your work for you. like they do in the movie I Robot. won't that be grand.

just watched vidoes of Kris making 4 3's from beyond the NBA 3 point line on 6 attempts
Keegan made 4 out of 6 made 3 from the NBA 3 point lines going 6-8 from 3.

Ogundele fans will like him as he is a dunking machine like Cook, is a better shot blocker with range to 3. he has been hurt this season his stats and videos are limited to really tell how good he is or will be. latest on him 6'11 260 lbs who can run the court quite well.

the best thing is he can come in and practice against Luka and learn the post moves that Garza learned.

Anyone is bigger than 5’8”.
JUCO and CC don't have to many 5'8 players on their teams.

you keep trashing these 2 as long as you wish. they will be here in June to start working out and they are half as good on defense as their father who was a McDonald's AA who is the All time leader in steals @ Iowa Fran has a couple very good player coming in,

Keegan is developing into a very skilled 3/4
Kris is developing into very skilled 2/3

both offensively and more importantly Defensively. that is what Fran is recruiting now is the type of recruits that will improve the team's defense going forward.

they also are more in line with the positionless game that more and more college teams are going to.

get these 4 year players and develop them, just like he did with these
Marble a legacy recruit
White
Jok
Gesell
Clemmons
Jordan
Garza
Olaseni

Thought my TV color was calibrated wrong or something when I just turned on this Penn State game. Black and pink?

Hey @jwardelt, sounds like Purdue just picked up Terrance Jamison to coach our DL. Former Wisky player and grad assistant. You heard anything about him?

ADVERTISEMENT