ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Ok I havent seen much highlights from last night yet...did Romeo look the part?

Ok I havent seen much highlights from last night yet...did Romeo look the part?
Of the two games I've seen this year, he's definitely looked the part. Like I mentioned earlier, I want to see a few more games against solid competition before I get too excited. But, from what I've seen he's even been better than I was expecting. Kid is just so smooth.

Snu doesn't even have to try sometimes.

tenor.gif

Reactions: SNU0821
Batting 9%. Not bad. Just about equals Michigan's win shares over OSU in the last decade.
A Purdue fan talking crap about Michigan football. Hmm. Don't really get that one. UM has been better in basketball and football than Purdue. Know your role, werido.

His meltdown after the Iowa loss a few years back is the only thing that makes me hesitate for a second. Otherwise, I'm totally convinced he's just trolling you guys because he knows the reaction he gets around here, especially from a few specific posters.
Meh, but he makes some of the same outlandish shit on your homeboard. SO there is that.

A Purdue fan talking crap about Michigan football. Hmm. Don't really get that one. UM has been better in basketball and football than Purdue. Know your role, werido.

Weird route to take things for sure. Bragging about OSU football as a Purdue fan and talking about hunting season? I’m lost.

Reactions: SNU0821
Man. Not gonna lie, love hearing Dakich commentating college basketball. He’s actually really good at it. His radio show sucks, but he’s a good commentator.

Lol. These refs are trying their hardest to give Cincinnati a chance in this game with the Bucknuts....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT