ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Peak Hail. In the span of three posts over ten minutes he goes from "aw shucks I don't troll" to trolling two fan bases.

I deleted the last post because I wanted to be less trolly.

But you can certainly see my response about Indiana/Purdue in the same light as “when Michigan loses next Saturday”, no? That seemed like a fair response.

I deleted the last post because I wanted to be less trolly.

But you can certainly see my response about Indiana/Purdue in the same light as “when Michigan loses next Saturday”, no? That seemed like a fair response.
Hey man, you and Borden can do this little dance for another 20 pages if you want. But just own the fact that you spend the vast majority of your keystrokes on here trolling people.

I'd be a fan of you engaging in more good-faith discussions because you seem like a fairly knowledgable fan, but I'm not gonna knock the hustle.

Hey man, you and Borden can do this little dance for another 20 pages if you want. But just own the fact that you spend the vast majority of your keystrokes on here trolling people.

I'd be a fan of you engaging in more good-faith discussions because you seem like a fairly knowledgable fan, but I'm not gonna knock the hustle.

I respond to trollers with trolling quite a bit, yes. It’s become a cycle. Chicken vs the egg.

Offense looked very out of sync at points during that half. I’m gritting my teeth while typing this, but it would have been nice to have green out there. Al had an ok half, but he’s not a primary ball handler.

Offense looked very out of sync at points during that half. I’m gritting my teeth while typing this, but it would have been nice to have green out there. Al had an ok half, but he’s not a primary ball handler.

Al is the only player who made a 3 pointer on the entire roster. I think his ball handling is fine.

Al is the only player who made a 3 pointer on the entire roster. I think his ball handling is fine.
All the more reason I’d rather have him playing off the ball. All three threes were spot up threes. My issue is not with him being on the court, I just don’t think he should be the point guard.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
IGNAS looks like he has a chance to be the best freshman of the entire Beilein era, which is obviously saying something.

IU fans will get upset, but he’s the best freshman in the conference right now. Romeo has more potential, but Ignas’ game is more rounded and able to make an impact at this level at the moment

Reactions: Mclovin- and Mgkcbb
We have all seen the game where you can’t grt over the hump....this is it

Langford’s shot is so smooth it’s odd why he isn’t a better knockdown shooter. But two clutch threes there.

Reactions: klize17
Romeo Langford is a baller , first time I’ve seen him play, he does not disappoint. Him and Carsen Edwards would be an unstoppable backcourt for Purdue.

I wonder why Gafford isnt in the NBA? He doesnt belong down here in college basketball.

Langford’s shot is so smooth it’s odd why he isn’t a better knockdown shooter. But two clutch threes there.

For someone who is a bad shooter, Ive never seen someone have such a sexy looking stroke. Makes me think he might end up a really good shooter at some point in his basketball playing career. Shot doctors in the league can probably figure out a little nuance to his shot that is causing so many misses.

Reactions: klize17
I wonder why Gafford isnt in the NBA? He doesnt belong down here in college basketball.
Meh I personally don’t think he’ll be a good NBA player unless he really develops a lot more skill. Too small to bang down low and not enough quickness/skill for the 4. I know he’ll be a high pick but I just don’t see it. He plays like Rudy Gobert but is a lot smaller and not as long.

For someone who is a bad shooter, Ive never seen someone have such a sexy looking stroke. Makes me think he might end up a really good shooter at some point in his basketball playing career. Shot doctors in the league can probably figure out a little nuance to his shot that is causing so many misses.

You’re my boy

Reactions: Toast. and Mgkcbb
ADVERTISEMENT