ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

I'm not sure. Still two weeks left to the season. If Georgia beats Alabama in the title game, then it's a no brainer that they make it in. We will see

I’m just saying I don’t think playing NW or Indiana close are disqualifies considering there are only a few teams with better resumes and no bad outings.

I for one am certainly glad UM players always take the high road and display such class when they take the field.
GrandDefiniteCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

That meme was first used the last time Purdue was in an elite 8.

And being mad about Illinois losing last season is like being mad about the sun coming up.

Reactions: SNU0821
Do you understand why having those expectations could be taken as funny?
No, I don't. Explain to me. Because I am curious why my expectations for IU football should loftier. Now, what I would find funny is if I said I expect IU football to contend for the Big 10 East....Contend for a spot in the B10 championship game, etc, etc...That..........would be funny.

Last time I'm playing your little game, man. You're a cool dude; Or well, can be. I do not understand why you feel the need to go this route. Makes zero sense.

And in that scenario the 4th best team might be Georgia but Georgia would have to be the 4 seed so you be putting Alabama vs Georgia for a third game after Alabama already beat them twice? I doubt it, personally.
The SECG will be their first meeting. Still, I don't see the committee matching those two up for a rematch.
Right now it's Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame, Michigan. If UGA beats Bama? Man, good luck to the committee. Still a ton of scenario's left.

No, I don't. Explain to me. Because I am curious why my expectations for IU football should loftier. Now, what I would find funny is if I said I expect IU football to contend for the Big 10 East....Contend for a spot in the B10 championship game, etc, etc...That..........would be funny.

Last time I'm playing your little game, man. You're a cool dude; Or well, can be. I do not understand why you feel the need to go this route. Makes zero sense.
Because as everyone has already said, he can't have a normal conversation on here. Has to be trolling/argumentative 24/7. There are several people like that and it gets old real fast.

Should be a good, fun game tonight between Purdue/VTech. We should dominate the glass and I'd put Blackshear in as many ball screens as humanly possible, seems a bit slow footed to me. But they are experienced and have some great guards.

Reactions: Mclovin- and KisteK
Should be a good, fun game tonight between Purdue/VTech. We should dominate the glass and I'd put Blackshear in as many ball screens as humanly possible, seems a bit slow footed to me. But they are experienced and have some great guards.
Agreed, should be a good game. With va tech playing 4 guards, I would think this is a game where Eifert would see very little action. I know a lot of your fan base has been hoping to see more Wheeler and less Eifert. I think that happens today.

Agreed, should be a good game. With va tech playing 4 guards, I would think this is a game where Eifert would see very little action. I know a lot of your fan base has been hoping to see more Wheeler and less Eifert. I think that happens today.
yeah, possible. they both rebound pretty well, but if eifert can't hit a wide open 3, id give wheeler some more minutes for sure. I’d give Boudreaux some minutes at the 4 moving forward but probably not today

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Thinking Hoosiers get the win today but it should be a great game. Looking forward to see how the defense does against the Arkansas center who is their best player. Can’t get into early foul trouble

Thinking Hoosiers get the win today but it should be a great game. Looking forward to see how the defense does against the Arkansas center who is their best player. Can’t get into early foul trouble
I think IU wins by about 10-12 in this one. Think Morgan will be a tough cover for Gafford. If Arkansas' wings get hot from three it could be a tight one, but your defense has looked really good on the perimeter thus far. Would be another nice feather in the conference's cap early in the non-con.

yeah, possible. they both rebound pretty well, but if eifert can't hit a wide open 3, id give wheeler some more minutes for sure. I’d give Boudreaux some minutes at the 4 moving forward but probably not today
I want one of them to beat out Eifert, but I think he’s by far the best defensive option against a 4 guard team. But he needs to hit shots.

It's a good thing Michigan's defense is elite, because their offense certainly isn't. Hard to believe this is a Beilein coached team.

Had to turn off the Michigan Providence have after that announcer just said "that thing is wet". Awful.

Carsen hunter cline with Nojel at the 4 seems like a fun option as well. Nojel would abuse 4s off the dribble.

I’m saying that it’s funny those are Indiana’s expectations.

Because as everyone has already said, he can't have a normal conversation on here. Has to be trolling/argumentative 24/7. There are several people like that and it gets old real fast.

Borden is mad because I find something funny. How is that argumentative on my end?

Borden is mad because I find something funny. How is that argumentative on my end?

Someone has to carry the torch after Purdue and Indiana fans predictably lost interest in talking football.

Purdue falls to 5-6 and now we can’t talk football in here anymore? I’m shocked.
Peak Hail. In the span of three posts over ten minutes he goes from "aw shucks I don't troll" to trolling two fan bases.

The SECG will be their first meeting. Still, I don't see the committee matching those two up for a rematch.
Right now it's Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame, Michigan. If UGA beats Bama? Man, good luck to the committee. Still a ton of scenario's left.

Whoops thanks for the correction. If UGA beats bama I have a hard time seeing either of those two teams getting left out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT