ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

People talk trash about Ramsey but he has done a nice job as the season has progressed

We tried to warn you, Hail...this is what IU does! They play everyone competitive and just when you start to wonder if this is when they finally break through and get that program changing win....they let the other team score 35 points in the last 10 minutes to lose 45 to 14.

We tried to warn you, Hail...this is what IU does! They play everyone competitive and just when you start to wonder if this is when they finally break through and get that program changing win....they let the other team score 35 points in the last 10 minutes to lose 45 to 14.

Not concerned

Me neither. I’m not concerned we’re actually going to beat a good team. Until we can prove we actually win these types of games, I have zero faith. I’ve seen this story before. Just years of disappointment as a Hoosier football fan.

I hear ya...if they take care of the ball there is a chance. Ramsey looks fantastic so far

Reactions: SNU0821
Me neither. I’m not concerned we’re actually going to beat a good team. Until we can prove we actually win these types of games, I have zero faith. I’ve seen this story before. Just years of disappointment as a Hoosier football fan.

Hope they keep giving Michigan a reality check so they don’t coast into next week.

I cant believe that a play was called with no timeouts that wasn't a shot into the endzone. That was horrible clock management by Michigan!

Good play call, guy just needs to run that route in the end zone.
I don't know...it looked like his route was supposed to be a simple pass into the flat. I actually think he was supposed to be the underneath man in case IU strictly defended the endzone.

Half started about as expected unfortunately

Let’s see if the offense pisses down their legs again

I hear ya...if they take care of the ball there is a chance. Ramsey looks fantastic so far

And there you go with the turnover. That turnover is about as bad as it can get. Moving the ball and then that. Dreadful

Just get me the over Michigan offense

Edit: welp Classic overrraction by me

72 sucks... gets away with one then gets called for one after 25 yard run. What a joke

And with that Field Goal I thank Indiana and Michigan for their efforts today

Hell of a hold and kick from Michigan that was as bad as a snap as you can get

Hoosiers open -3.5 at Arkansas tomorrow. Seems about right. IU should win but going to be tough in a great atmosphere

Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT