ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

I said it when I tried to list my prediction for standings but there really is a solid 9-10 teams that could make the tournament.

Indiana
Purdue
Mich
MSU
Iowa
OSU
Neb
Maryland
Minnesota
Wisconsin

Yeah, if this non con success continues then the Big Ten probably gets 8-9 bids with the number closer to the latter.

We shall see if Northwestern can get into the group you list above. It is early but one can deduce Illinois, Penn State and Rutgers won't be in the field.

@jwardelt I was at a Chilis in Lafayette watching Purdue and Iowa. A bunch of Badger bros came in. They literally talked about how much they hate Iowa for 30 minutes before I started talking to them lol

We talked about Wisconsin basketball. I said Wisconsin will win the B1G. They said Im crazy. I rattled off Nankivil to Dekker. They were impressed but still think Purdue wins tomorrow. They were all loud, drunk, and obnoxious.

Seems about right on all accounts. No idea on tomorrow for football.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
@jwardelt I was at a Chilis in Lafayette watching Purdue and Iowa. A bunch of Badger bros came in. They literally talked about how much they hate Iowa for 30 minutes before I started talking to them lol

We talked about Wisconsin basketball. I said Wisconsin will win the B1G. They said Im crazy. I rattled off Nankivil to Dekker. They were impressed but still think Purdue wins tomorrow. They were all loud, drunk, and obnoxious.

Wisconsin fans = amateur hour. Even worse is listening to that accent saying Josh Gasser.

Clines a way better player than Romeo. Thats a fact.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I dint think hes an actual racist.

Follow me here

1. He had a stroke. Its well documented abd made fun of here how much he gets confused. Jwardelt would quote him and make fun of Iowa and Gil would be so confused hed call him a golden rodent fan because he gets everything mixed up.

Saying that, how many times did people make fun of "Iowas slow white boys" here? Often, right?

Hes still probably so confused that he is still worried aboit defending that and it manifests itself in these random posts where hes still talking about Iowas slow white boys when everyone else has moved on.
A low bar, but Truthering Gil's racism is the dumbest shit you've posted

A low bar, but Truthering Gil's racism is the dumbest shit you've posted

That is a very typical internet response out of you here.

In the real world, I doubt its that cut and dry with Giligan, who suffered a stroke. He appears to be constantly trying to prove that J Bo is athletic enough to compete in the B1G if you read his posts. That is likely a response to the constant "lol at Iowas white unathletic players." Most People would have moved on from that, but he appears stuck on it.

My dad had a massive stroke close to 18 months ago now. Still gets confused all the time. Calls me by my brothers name still sometimes. Rough stuff strokes do to people.

Theres a chance Giligan is and was always a racist. Theres also a chance things are getting lost in translation with him. Thats all Im saying here. If he is one, its not because some person on the internet called him one.

You don’t see how this Michigan team is different than years past?
I do. I think Indiana's a tad better as well. Tough loss to Penn State. Played OSU very well. laid an absolute egg vs MSU. I don't think the final score will be kind to us. But I do think IU could possibly get this game to halftime, at a respectable score. But who knows. Depends on which IU,and UM teams show up. It could be over by the 1st quarter as well.

Yeah I'd trade Cline for Romeo in a heartbeat. Just thinking about a Carsen/Romeo tandem has me half chubbed.
In most cases, this may be a problem. But Langford is not a "ball starved player". This would be an absolte sick back court.

Clines a way better player than Romeo. Thats a fact.
Ok, man...The trolling has ran it's course. Now, if you truly believe this---then you might wanna considered following a different sport. MOF, if you believe Cline is better than Langford, you might wanna give up sports period. I really believe you say things such as this just to get a rise out of folks; Mostly IU fans. I mean, I hope anyways.

This time next year, Ryan Cline will be working in sales somewhere. Langford will be in the NBA.

There is no way you really believe this.

Reactions: SNU0821
Romeo Langford is 2/12 on the year. So if Cline sucks for 4/12, how much does Romeo suck here, bub?
Cline is a better shooter. Not gonna argue that. BUT...........Romeo's game isn't running off 17 picks, so he can shoot a three. Which is indicated by his 12 attempts on the SEASON. Opposed to Cline having 12 attempts in ONE game.

Like I said, these shooting post of yours pertaining to Romeo is gonna bite you in the ass. Kid is a decent shooter, who's shot is eventually going to fall. And when it does---Well, good luck defending him.

Iowa is going to need to shoot the 3 well in the BIG. We don't have the talent at key spots like other BIG teams, but if we are shooting, Cook and Garza will clean up on any front court in the BIG 10.

Ethan Happ is a bitch.

Its going to suck when we lose this game and Ohio State doesn’t cover. When that happens I’ll be getting black out drunk tonight and then waking up around 9ish to go tailgate so I can continue my drinking binge knowing I’m about to watch the end of the Ravens season at the hands of a gingered ******.

ADVERTISEMENT