ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Crispin last night said Cowan was the best on ball defender in the B1G.

Better than X Simpson?
Simpson is the most overrated player/defender that I can remember in the conference for a while. Purdue dodged a bullet when they didn’t land him.

not true at all, hope Hail implodes and doesn’t click the spoiler button though.

https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/uofl-is-a-commuter-school-right.155607/page-3

@boiler1987 Did you really try to impersonate another poster on the IU free board and why do you subject to yourself to some of the worst of the worst threads with the worst of the worst kinds of posters.

f29.png

Reactions: SNU0821
McBob and Green also game time decisions tomorrow for IU, hopefully they get this injury stuff out of their system now. Sucks Hunter is going to be out, maybe for the year.

https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/uofl-is-a-commuter-school-right.155607/page-3

@boiler1987 Did you really try to impersonate another poster on the IU free board and why do you subject to yourself to some of the worst of the worst threads with the worst of the worst kinds of posters.

f29.png

Haha no that wasn't me. I think everyone there assumed it was me but it wasn't. I haven't posted on IU's board since I got banned like 3 months ago. That td75 guy is a character though. Almost as good as gradman.

Reactions: klize17
Hoosiers open -8 tomorrow. Seems a tad too high.
Man idk seems about right to me, if I had to take a side I’d even go with IU -8. If Maruquettes D is anything like it was last season, Hoosiers will score 90ish.

Reactions: klize17
Man idk seems about right to me, if I had to take a side I’d even go with IU -8. If Maruquettes D is anything like it was last season, Hoosiers will score 90ish.

I would love to see this IU team score 90 against a quality opponent tomorrow.

Reactions: otte21
I would love to see this IU team score 90 against a quality opponent tomorrow.
They gave up 81.4 ppg in big east play last season and let opponents shoot 48% overall. Unless they’ve improved drastically on that end of the ball I think it’s a real possibility.

I do think they’ll be a great test for IU’s defense as well.

You have WAY more faith in Wisky than I do at this point.

He’s got more than me right now as well. We’ve got lots of room for improvement still. Plus down Ford for the time being. Frontcourt is very thin.

Wisconsin is winning the conference this season. Theres simply no other way about it. Happ too good at basketball, no team has an answer for him besides ZION. Wisconsin vs Duke in the championship game this year.

This is a bad Xavier team. I do think Wisconsin will be much better since they are healthy

I think Wisconsin is gonna take a nice step forward, but don't have nearly enough faith to bet on them at Xavier.
Agreed. I just want to see them play a few games before I start betting real money on them.

Wisconsin is winning the conference this season. Theres simply no other way about it. Happ too good at basketball, no team has an answer for him besides ZION. Wisconsin vs Duke in the championship game this year.

I now will look for Wisconsin to lose in the first round of the NCAA tournament to the winner of the Horizon league. Nice jinx

Every year a team overachieves in the B1G.

Who is that team this year?

Ohio State.

I liked what I saw last week when they won at Cincinnati. Won't surprise me if they make the NCAA. They were a projected NIT team last year and were pushing for the conference title in February.

Have a bad feeling that Holtmann will be running the best program in the conference in a few years.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT