ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Gophers get the mighty Utes of Utah tonight at the Barn. 7/8 of our next games are against high major opponents.

2mdyo0.jpg

After Louisville canned Petrino, our home board is an absolute shit show. Just baseless speculation on all sides -- people guaranteeing Brohm stays, people putting together a list of replacements, etc. Some absolutely horrendous takes.

Looks like I'll be spending more time here for a while.

After Louisville canned Petrino, our home board is an absolute shit show. Just baseless speculation on all sides -- people guaranteeing Brohm stays, people putting together a list of replacements, etc. Some absolutely horrendous takes.

My favorite takes are the folks claiming Bobinski needs to give Brohm a 48/72 hour ultimatum.

I don't know why he would leave to be honest. Lateral move at best with all the sh*t going on at Louisville right now.

I don't know why he would leave to be honest. Lateral move at best with all the sh*t going on at Louisville right now.
I've been prepared for Brohm to leave for a better job since we hired him -- when I was confident that he was an absolute homerun.

I've been told since day 1 he's hyper-ambitious, so my *guess* is that he doesn't go take on another re-build at Louisville. I think he stays here -- as the west isn't good and he's had no trouble getting high end talent to WL -- and tries to win big (relative to Purdue) and get an Auburn or FSU type offer where he can compete for championships.

Louisville is just too much of a shit show. But I could never blame a guy for taking that kind of job at his alma mater and home town. And I truly have no idea, and don't have any need to just rehash stupid guesses over and over.

But why John won't go to MD- money and not wanting to get his as$ kick by Jim every year

All of these "hot takes" by him are similar to what we saw last year which was nothing more than "garbage takes" that led to his ban bet loss. I'd expect similar results based on his insanely idiotic comments here so far.

He's gone full Gilligan. You never go full Gilligan, everyone knows that.
Actually I think he's a troll. Or an attention whore. Or both. There is NO ONE in their right mind that thinks Ryan Cline is better than Romeo Langford. No one. So either he's is just trolling for clicks. Or he's looking for attention. Probably a bit of both.

At the risk of giving Iowa fans here a coronary--Jeff Sagarin

1 Nebraska
7 Ohio State
9 Indiana
11 Purdue
15 Michigan State
25 Illinois
29 Michigan
35 Rutgers
39 Northwestern
41 Minnesota
55 Maryland
58 Penn State
67 Wisconsin
119 Iowa
I like Nebraska. Only worry for me is their bench. But their starting 5 is as good as anyone's.

@CowpokeU how many times have you banned him?

5 now I think? I don't remember, he's like a damn cockroach that you stomp on and think is dead but the asshole keeps moving.

Also to clear it up, he went on a pretty big racist bender in a PM with me talking about how black folks are preconditioned to be mentally inferior to whites and thus prone to violence more and yadda.

Tried to give him a little bit of rope to correct himself then he doubled down on it to extremes. Ended up hanging himself over it.

5 now I think? I don't remember, he's like a damn cockroach that you stomp on and think is dead but the asshole keeps moving.

Also to clear it up, he went on a pretty big racist bender in a PM with me talking about how black folks are preconditioned to be mentally inferior to whites and thus prone to violence more and yadda.

Tried to give him a little bit of rope to correct himself then he doubled down on it to extremes. Ended up hanging himself over it.

giphy.gif

I've been prepared for Brohm to leave for a better job since we hired him -- when I was confident that he was an absolute homerun.

I've been told since day 1 he's hyper-ambitious, so my *guess* is that he doesn't go take on another re-build at Louisville. I think he stays here -- as the west isn't good and he's had no trouble getting high end talent to WL -- and tries to win big (relative to Purdue) and get an Auburn or FSU type offer where he can compete for championships.

Louisville is just too much of a shit show. But I could never blame a guy for taking that kind of job at his alma mater and home town. And I truly have no idea, and don't have any need to just rehash stupid guesses over and over.

I am able to read the premium 247 boards and that Louisville board is something else too.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Jordan Murphy with 10 boards at half despite sitting a bit with foul trouble.

He was averaging 19/13 last year before damn near half the team got hurt or went to prison.

Should have been right there with Edwards and Happ in being unanimous preseason All Big Ten.

Reactions: Deathclutch
Biggest news from Archie's radio show tonight is Hunter is going to be out for a long while and could end up a redshirt. The could be a redshirt did not come from Archie.

Also Race Thompson got knocked out of practice and is in Concussion protocol. Fun times.

ADVERTISEMENT