ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Biggest news from Archie's radio show tonight is Hunter is going to be out for a long while and could end up a redshirt. The could be a redshirt did not come from Archie.

Also Race Thompson got knocked out of practice and is in Concussion protocol. Fun times.

Sucks to hear that re the injury news. Always hate hearing stuff like that.

Reactions: RutgHoops
Biggest news from Archie's radio show tonight is Hunter is going to be out for a long while and could end up a redshirt. The could be a redshirt did not come from Archie.

Also Race Thompson got knocked out of practice and is in Concussion protocol. Fun times.
not ideal. what's the deal w/ hunter? he's your non OAD freshman I was highest on.

not surprising. they seem to have a pretty high opinion of their program for some reason.

They are confident, but who knows. Much more will be known in a few weeks.

I see both sides, but home is hard to say no to.

They are confident, but who knows. Much more will be known in a few weeks.

I see both sides, but home is hard to say no to.
Yeah I don't blame them for being confident about getting Brohm.

I do think that fan base is absolutely bat shit though.

Reactions: klize17
5 now I think? I don't remember, he's like a damn cockroach that you stomp on and think is dead but the asshole keeps moving.

Also to clear it up, he went on a pretty big racist bender in a PM with me talking about how black folks are preconditioned to be mentally inferior to whites and thus prone to violence more and yadda.

Tried to give him a little bit of rope to correct himself then he doubled down on it to extremes. Ended up hanging himself over it.

Yikes. I’m assuming that anytime you see him post now it’s an automatic ban no questions asked?

Reactions: CowpokeU
freshmen look good

Always have felt Kalscheur was underrated, but didn't think he would be this good this early. He averaged 15 a game on the EYBL circuit and made the second most threes. We got a steal with him.

Oturu has played as expected. He was rushing things in the first half, but played much better in the second.

Omersa is really raw, but is an incredible athlete. Lots of upside with him.

Always have felt Kalscheur was underrated, but didn't think he would be this good this early. He averaged 15 a game on the EYBL circuit and made the second most threes. We got a steal with him.

Oturu has played as expected. He was rushing things in the first half, but played much better in the second.

Omersa is really raw, but is an incredible athlete. Lots of upside with him.
yeah looks like a good class. utah didn't look very good to me but minny has the pieces to make the tourney

Yikes. I’m assuming that anytime you see him post now it’s an automatic ban no questions asked?

You would be correct. I catch wind that he's on the national boards anywhere and I nuke him from orbit.

He's not welcome on Rivals anymore. If he wants to stay at Hawkeye report he can, just not on the national boards.

394Qm3p.gif

You think? I don’t know much about Xavier yet.
I like Wisconsin this year and Xavier playing with a roster that's been through some turnover along with a first year head coach. Their first two efforts vs. mid major opponents hasn't been the most encouraging sign either with an experienced roster with a pre-season AA coming to town.

-1.5 Wisco seems like the easy play to me. But then again it's ****ing college sports so at the end of the day who the **** knows. I just put $50 on them.

Reactions: Jaycg15
I like Wisconsin this year and Xavier playing with a roster that's been through some turnover along with a first year head coach. Their first two efforts vs. mid major opponents hasn't been the most encouraging sign either with an experienced roster with a pre-season AA coming to town.

-1.5 Wisco seems like the easy play to me. But then again it's sports betting so at the end of the day who the **** knows. I just put $50 on them.

Fixed that for you. I have toned my bets way way down.

Reactions: B-Westy

-1.5 Wisco seems like the easy play to me. But then again it's ****ing college sports so at the end of the day who the **** knows. I just put $50 on them.
Yeah, the first year coach thing is big IMO. Alright. I'm picking Wisky for the weekly pick'em. Put them lower, but still went with them.

Fixed that for you. I have toned my bets way way down.
Yeah man it's a crapshoot. Thankfully the Giants covering last night helped swing my 5 team and netted me some solid returns from the weekend.

Can't wait to lose it all!

Reactions: klize17
Doesn't take him long to get onto his racist rants:

ah yes the white PG issue is popping
Connor was a top 100 4* PG by ESPN
Connor 7 points 3 assists and 0 TO's.

this team has plenty of scorers, 1st most bellyache that JBo shoots to much and should only play the SG position now its Connot doesn't shoot it enough
omfg make up your D"*** minds,

I have not and I was sweating my ass off last night watching the thunder/suns. Took the over and didn’t hit until the last minute. Put a little more money on it than I’m usually comfortable with.
Imagine me watching the 49ers march down the field with 1 second left and a touchdown in their sights. Almost vomited.

Reactions: otte21
Crispin last night said Cowan was the best on ball defender in the B1G.

Better than X Simpson?

Hope we murder the Big East in the Gavitt Games! Nebrasketball has looked very impressive so far, I think we will beat Seton Hall by a lot (20+). Excited to see some other B1G teams play! I thought Indiana and Michigan State have looked good so far, but those are the only teams I have really watched. GBR!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT