ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

*were suppose to be good*

They’ve been dogshit to start the year.
Yeah but I think that’s mostly just November sloppiness. I fully expect them to be in the top half of the big 12 and a lock tourney team. They’re too good defensively to just be a bust this year

Yeah but I think that’s mostly just November sloppiness. I fully expect them to be in the top half of the big 12 and a lock tourney team. They’re too good defensively to just be a bust this year
Fair, don’t think they’ll continue to shoot 24% from three either but they’ve definitely been one of the bigger disappointments so far.

If Akins doesn’t play (already without Hall) I’m very nervous to play this frisky Portland team tomorrow. Very nervous

Hated to see that. Feel for the guy that’s awful. Hope he has a speedy and full recovery.
Nasty injury....Fluke.

What really sucks is dude should have been the starter weeks ****ing ago. Williams at QB, and IU COULD have been playing for a bowl.

The hottest of takes

I still agree with this. Not trying to flame or troll you or any other Michigan fans, but I stand by the take that the Big ten is/was terrible at football this year and the big 12 has much better teams up and down the league.

Would you like to do some sort of avatar bet on Michigan vs TCU to punish me for the take you disagree with? I'll certainly put up or shut up.

Although I do want to point out the Purdue site has migrated to On3 so my time here is limited, so I don't want to mislead you on how much longer I'll be here for you to rub it in if you are indeed right. So a shorter time frame probably makes sense.

I still agree with this. Not trying to flame or troll you or any other Michigan fans, but I stand by the take that the Big ten is/was terrible at football this year and the big 12 has much better teams up and down the league.

Would you like to do some sort of avatar bet on Michigan vs TCU to punish me for the take you disagree with? I'll certainly put up or shut up.

Although I do want to point out the Purdue site has migrated to On3 so my time here is limited, so I don't want to mislead you on how much longer I'll be here for you to rub it in if you are indeed right. So a shorter time frame probably makes sense.

Listen, it’s not just that you think TCU is better than Michigan. They are 12-0 and maybe legit. It’s that you think Kansas, Iowa State, etc. are all better than Michigan. Everyone but Oklahoma was your words. The #2 team in the Big 12 lost to Tulane but somehow Michigan would finish 2nd to last. It’s not even a troll at this point, it’s just twiddling a stick in a puddle of shit.

Listen, it’s not just that you think TCU is better than Michigan. They are 12-0 and maybe legit. It’s that you think Kansas, Iowa State, etc. are all better than Michigan. Everyone but Oklahoma was your words. The #2 team in the Big 12 lost to Tulane but somehow Michigan would finish 2nd to last. It’s not even a troll at this point, it’s just twiddling a stick in a puddle of shit.

Ok, understandable you feel that way. Don't blame you for declining the bet, TCU is good.

That's a good question. Hmm. Let me think on it for a month or two and let you know.

Where would you rank them?
You should get us your power rankings now, so we can understand just how terrible the big ten is this year compared to the Big 12 before bowl season.

It shouldn’t be that hard to lay it all out

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. He said he overheard a conversation between Ryan Day and one of his assistants. Said the AD told him to throw the Michigan game. Evidently he was afraid to be ranked #2 and have to play unranked Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT