ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think vs Wisconsin for Stone ??
Wisconsin v Maryland v Michigan in a crazy love triangle of trying to fight each other

michael-scott-mexican-standoff.gif

Good game hail. Glad you kept your streak alive.

Game 1: Michigan’s national runner up team loses after Ben Brust hit a half court shot to send it to over time.

Game 2: 17-0 Michigan loses their first game of the year and Beilein gets ejected for the only time in his Michigan career IIRCx

Game 3: Michigan gets boatraced and Juwan throws punches in the handshake line.

Also 0-1 at Camp Randall. **** this state.

Game 1: Michigan’s national runner up team loses after Ben Brust hit a half court shot to send it to over time.

Game 2: 17-0 Michigan loses their first game of the year and Beilein gets ejected for the only time in his Michigan career IIRCx

Game 3: Michigan gets boatraced and Juwan throws punches in the handshake line.

Also 0-1 at Camp Randall. **** this state.
I told you to wear red.

Reactions: WheelerG
Nice. I sit in 203. Buddy of mine has seats in 107 but closer to mid court. Like row cc or dd. I’ve sat in those. They’re nice but I like being up a little more. I’ve sat in 109 and 124 but up about halfway. Those were about perfect.

I wanted these seats because I knew it’s where Michigan would warm up and we got here early. Had that conversation with Dickinson. Congratulated Eli on his record and he thanked me. Got my money’s worth before tip off, which was the goal because if Trey Burke can’t win here for me then Davante Jones isn’t going to.

All Big 10 basketball head coaches in a Royal Rumble, who ya got coming out on top?

Who gets thrown over the ropes first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT