ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My maternal grandfather used to get so depressed on the Sunday after the Super Bowl that some time in the 80s he declared it Rutabaga Sunday and invited everyone over to help deal with the crushing ennui of late winter. Been getting periodic texts today wishing me a happy Rutabaga Sunday. Now I'm slightly misty regretting my grandfather was not with us on this Rutabaga Sunday to witness this. Who could possibly be bored.
JWGutV7.gif

Juwan Howard going to claim he felt threatened again by a old white guy who’s a foot shorter then himself.
He said he got touched in the line. This is Michigan’s Jussie Smollet moment. The guy tried to shake my hand so I hit someone else.

Reactions: SpartanRock
Your grandfather sounds like a Chester molester.

I reread it and I'm trying to find the dots you connected to get here. Do people in Indiana use root vegetables as dildos or something? Would not recommend a rutabaga for that.

I reread it and I'm trying to find the dots you connected to get here. Do people in Indiana use root vegetables as dildos or something? Would not recommend a rutabaga for that.
It just sounds like something from a mental institution. I can't really understand it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT