ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fair to criticize Gard here. Fortunately for him, 99.9% of the attention is rightfully placed on the gift that keeps on giving: personally offended Juwan.
No chance. Howard set the tone pressing with his starters in, down 20, against white boy walk-ons from Sheboygan. Classless POS. Get his ass out of the league.

Were they at a bar? JTFC go back to the basement with shitty takes like this.
Would’ve started a fight on a sidewalk, drive way, at a restaurant, etc.

Pretty much anywhere you put hands on someone.

Little guys like getting touchy without consequences.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Damn man. Pure entertainment for us. But what the hell is the big ten, ncaa, Michigan going to do about this? I think he’s at least done for the year, if not for good.
This year.

No way Michigan fires him.

firing a successful aa coach with juwans backgroud would be an awful look
... Not if he's threatening to kill other Big Ten coaches and trying to punch Big Ten assistant coaches, bro. Who gives a flying fvck where his ancestors came from if he's pulling that shit?

The obvious choice has been made both obvious AND easy for Michigan. We'll see what they do.

Kevin Warren right now.

key-and-peele-teacher.gif

My maternal grandfather used to get so depressed on the Sunday after the Super Bowl that some time in the 80s he declared it Rutabaga Sunday and invited everyone over to help deal with the crushing ennui of late winter. Been getting periodic texts today wishing me a happy Rutabaga Sunday. Now I'm slightly misty regretting my grandfather was not with us on this Rutabaga Sunday to witness this. Who could possibly be bored.

My maternal grandfather used to get so depressed on the Sunday after the Super Bowl that some time in the 80s he declared it Rutabaga Sunday and invited everyone over to help deal with the crushing ennui of late winter. Been getting periodic texts today wishing me a happy Rutabaga Sunday. Now I'm slightly misty regretting my grandfather was not with us on this Rutabaga Sunday to witness this. Who could possibly be bored.
Your grandfather sounds like a Chester molester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT