ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like to watch Iowa lose, the next two nights should be entertaining.

What Frantrum level do we see tonight?

ENuCEVkUEAAILja.jpg

I'm really hoping this firing is because we look like shit and he pissed down his leg on the night we were honoring Len Bias, and not because he sucks ass at cheating and we got caught.
I heard that the University told him he can't beat Howard's ass while employed there, and he was left with no choice.

Watch out Juwan.

Reactions: bMORE607
@Noahtogo24 from the homoboard mod

"Per a source that spoke with Mark just prior to the announcement, "the negativity at the Xfinity Center and online is driving his family crazy and it's not worth it."

Wow. That is all I can say."

Guy is a cuck

Reactions: VulvHa

"Per a source that spoke with Mark just prior to the announcement, "the negativity at the Xfinity Center and online is driving his family crazy and it's not worth it."

Guy is a cuck
Our basketball "guy" just said this on the board...

Turg was wilting, hated college basketball and the NIL stuff when I talked to him this summer. Said the pressure of the job was crazy and he was not long for it. Sounds like a negotiated buyout to stat the search immediately.

Reactions: bMORE607

Guy is a cuck
Pat yourself on the back, you successfully wore him down and got him out.

Our basketball "guy" just said this on the board...

Turg was wilting, hated college basketball and the NIL stuff when I talked to him this summer. Said the pressure of the job was crazy and he was not long for it. Sounds like a negotiated buyout to stat the search immediately.
No wonder we plateau and fall apart at the end every year under him. His whole mentality is that of a little bitch

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
The early names from the homoboard are a step below the IU pipedream, but there are still some doozies.

*Not an official list*

1. Sean Miller
2. Rick Pitino
3. Shaka Smart
4. Bruce Pearl
5. Kevin Willard
6. Mike Pegues
7. Kim English

Reactions: Noahtogo24
The early names from the homoboard are a step below the IU pipedream, but there are still some doozies.

*Not an official list*

1. Sean Miller
2. Rick Pitino
3. Shaka Smart
4. Bruce Pearl
5. Kevin Willard
6. Mike Pegues
7. Kim English
Kim English will probably be the new Mizzou coach when that opens up.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24

*Not an official list*

1. Sean Miller
2. Rick Pitino
3. Shaka Smart
4. Bruce Pearl
5. Kevin Willard
6. Mike Pegues
7. Kim English
haha take shaka so we can watch Marquette scramble again.

Reactions: WheelerG
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT