ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The early names from the homoboard are a step below the IU pipedream, but there are still some doozies.

*Not an official list*

1. Sean Miller
2. Rick Pitino
3. Shaka Smart
4. Bruce Pearl
5. Kevin Willard
6. Mike Pegues
7. Kim English
Todd Golden is someone who should probably be on their radar. He’s a west coast guy, which could be a hurdle, but he legitimately deserves a step up from USF

Edit Kevin Willard probably makes the most sense on that list, but I could see Rick wanting to inject some chaos into the B1G

Todd Golden is someone who should probably be on their radar. He’s a west coast guy, which could be a hurdle, but he legitimately deserves a step up from USF

Edit Kevin Willard probably makes the most sense on that list, but I could see Rick wanting to inject some chaos into the B1G
I don't think Sean or Rick get touched. After all of our shit, they are going to want somebody clean, which sucks because not getting Sean Miller is how we ended up with Turge.

I don't think Sean or Rick get touched. After all of our shit, they are going to want somebody clean, which sucks because not getting Sean Miller is how we ended up with Turge.

Agreed- doubt it’s Sean or Rick

What do you think of Wes Miller Bmore?

Congrats on the big news today. Enjoy a nice beer or six in celebration!

Reactions: bMORE607
Wes Miller is a great coach but I don’t see him bailing on UC after 1 season
Valid, but it could happen- two recent examples - Chris Beard and UNLV, and Tucker and MSU.

Although if MD did hire Miller, and he succeeds , no doubt he would go home to UNC if they ever called him.

October 16th - Unranked Purdue played at #2 Iowa as an 11.5 point dog. Purdue won 24-7

December 3rd - Unranked Iowa plays at #2 Purdue as an 11.5 dog.

lena-luthor-supergirl.gif

Valid, but it could happen- two recent examples - Chris Beard and UNLV, and Tucker and MSU.

Although if MD did hire Miller, and he succeeds , no doubt he would go home to UNC if they ever called him.

I don’t know if that’s true anymore, he just finished runner up for the job this offseason. They had every chance to hire him before going with Hubert, who will get at least 5 years. I would imagine that would cause a slightly bruised ego

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Maryland have any washed out NBA coaches at a dead end position? It’s the fad hire these days I hear.

• Haha
Reactions: NC_Trojan10
@Noahtogo24 from the homoboard mod

"Per a source that spoke with Mark just prior to the announcement, "the negativity at the Xfinity Center and online is driving his family crazy and it's not worth it."

Wow. That is all I can say."

Guy is a cuck
You are personally responsible for Turgeon leaving the program. How hard does that make you feel?

• Love
Reactions: bMORE607
From that, you gathered he's not playing?

Well, I connected the dots...your best player is gimpy... you are 12 point dogs at Mackey, where you lost 104-68 last time you played there. The smart move is to rest him and make sure hes available for the next game.

Well, I connected the dots...your best player is gimpy... you are 12 point dogs at Mackey, where you lost 104-68 last time you played there. The smart move is to rest him and make sure hes available for the next game.
No. The smart move is to play him. If he aggravates the injury then sit him for the next game and let the next team they play enjoy a little luck.

Pretty slick by Turge to dip out with abortion and school shooting in the news. Definitely how I'm going to retire if I'm performing poorly at work. Just wait for a fast news week and spare yourself the attention.

Reactions: jwardelt
Pretty slick by Turge to dip out with abortion and school shooting in the news. Definitely how I'm going to retire if I'm performing poorly at work. Just wait for a fast news week and spare yourself the attention.
This is America. Guns and abortions are the rule.

No. The smart move is to play him. If he aggravates the injury then sit him for the next game and let the next team they play enjoy a little luck.

So what if instead of missing 1 game, he sprains it and misses 5, and it costs you a couple extra games without him, including a tough but winnable game against Illinois at home?

So what if instead of missing 1 game, he sprains it and misses 5, and it costs you a couple extra games without him, including a tough but winnable game against Illinois at home?
Who cares. Just miss the Illinois game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT