ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
B1G had a chance to wipe off the stench of the Gavitt Games failure and got up 7-2 in the challenge. And then you chumps shit the bed and had to rely on a nut puncher to avoid an embarrassing tie.

Damnit, do we have to do all the heavy lifting for the conference?

MIchigan loses. Alabama loses. Cincinnati loses. Oklahoma State loses. Oregon loses.

This is my dream. Carnage.

Reactions: johnboiler123
**** right off
Nothing against Michigan here. I mean, if Michigan lost that would mean Iowa won. Im not really "for" that.

But if it were OSU in that spot instead of Michigan...how hilarious would you find figuring out the Final 4 be?? Mayhem.

And I hate ND, and they would squeak in in my scenario. But it would be worth it.

Think I'm going to post this periodically so we can all get a good laugh.

FBmPAG3XMAc1M7P

Should be about Purdue -9 when it posts. If the over is less than 165, people should jump all over it.

I would be very happy to keep it around 10. I just want to see us compete into the second half. We aren't going to win, but how we lose will tell us alot

Most games at Mackey are over, 10 mins into the game.

I would be very happy to keep it around 10. I just want to see us compete into the second half. We aren't going to win, but how we lose will tell us alot

Most games at Mackey are over, 10 mins into the game.
Nothing against Purdue, but I'm rooting for an Iowa upset.
Maybe y'all peak early in Dec this year before your trademark February fade.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Illinois finally practiced with a full roster for the first time. Curbelo will be out at least one more game though - could be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT