ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
jontron-whistle.gif

Tough look for Hail and walvie nation, that's for sure. I'm sure they will be fine by the end of the year but the hype for this team is ****ing embarrassing to say the least.

I’ve seen nothing to think they will figure this out. Unless Zeb Jackson who’s been out sick took a Simpson like jump from freshman to sophomore year.

UM isn’t good right now. The good thing is the big ten doesn’t seem to be all that great and they do have talent to turn it around. But yikes

Haha you’re higher than a kite
I mean after this butt rape I might change my mind. Jesus, I mean UNC only beat fvcking Brown by 7.

Very interested to see where you guys are come February though. I really could see all the pieces clicking.

I mean after this butt rape I might change my mind. Jesus, I mean UNC only beat fvcking Brown by 7.

Very interested to see where you guys are come February though. I really could see all the pieces clicking.

We are so and defensively. That was supposed to be the trade off from losing shooters.

Idk man. He’s struggled so much. But so has pretty much everyone but Brooks and Diabate. Those are really the only two at baseline or better.

Dickinson can’t do shit without spacing.
Johns went from a 9ppg starter to looking worse than Adrian Nunez.
Jones is just bad. @Jaycg15
I’m still convinced you’ll be a good team, but Jones never looked the part to me. He’s a bit stiff in the hips.

Reactions: Toast.
What do Juwan Howard and Bo Schembechler have in common?

They both knew their Michigan team was getting raped and proceeded to do nothing about it. I mean damn Juwan just fvcking try Isaiah Barnes or something.

Reactions: SpartyGotSix
I had a little too much fun with that game, but it’s fun seeing your rival who rarely is worse than expectations be that. I was majorly on the receiving end of this last year.

Last year our football team was supposed to be good, basketball average. Football ended up dogshit and basketball was awesome.

This year year football was supposed to be average, basketball ball good. Basketball is ass and football is awesome.

Sports are weird

Reactions: Jaycg15 and MGC_07
Last year our football team was supposed to be good, basketball average. Football ended up dogshit and basketball was awesome.

This year year football was supposed to be average, basketball ball good. Basketball is ass and football is awesome.

Sports are weird
The high council decided you could beat OSU if you sacrificed your basketball season for it.

Sports are weird
Your fault for buying Joe Milton hype

Reactions: Sparty_0n
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT