ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Bob Costas
LlNk6u6.gif

I'm sorry. I must have missed the episode where Maury was on I Think You Should Leave. I thought we had a good thing going.

people-can-change-i-think-you-should-leave-with-tim-robinson.gif

In actuality, gif stable was getting thin and I’m not wasting an itysl one on that simple bitch. Had to make an exception

Reactions: Jaycg15
Iowa team total of 72.5 seems low for tonight but it’s so god damn hard to take away anything based on Iowa’s shit schedule so far. Offense legit or just looks legit because of the cupcakes? It was still pretty good against Virginia so that has me leaning towards taking that team total over.

I’ve been forcing them in. Probably a good move.
We could use the patti Harrison “I know that, I’m not stupid, I’m smarter than you” one to like 75% of the posts ITT, but I’m biding my time until it’s used.

The early names from the homoboard are a step below the IU pipedream, but there are still some doozies.

*Not an official list*

1. Sean Miller
2. Rick Pitino
3. Shaka Smart
4. Bruce Pearl
5. Kevin Willard
6. Mike Pegues
7. Kim English
Wow, I guess rules don’t mean much in Terp land

It is kind of funny that the same guy who argued a player who could leave early for the draft should have stayed all 4 years is also arguing a player should sit out in case they get injured. I guess Paolo Banchero should stay at Duke for 3 more years without playing a single game as not to risk an injury.

Iowa team total of 72.5 seems low for tonight but it’s so god damn hard to take away anything based on Iowa’s shit schedule so far. Offense legit or just looks legit because of the cupcakes? It was still pretty good against Virginia so that has me leaning towards taking that team total over.
Not if Murray is out. Even then, if the injury was anything he will be sore and maybe not as confident.
I would go under for Iowa.

His logic: I have to sit my player when they get 1 foul in the first half because they could possibly get 2, and you can’t play a guy with 2 fouls in the first half because they could get 3.
Pastner let a guy get 3 fouls and another 4 fouls in the first half against us the other night. I don’t think either fouled out.

It is kind of funny that the same guy who argued a player who could leave early for the draft should have stayed all 4 years is also arguing a player should sit out in case they get injured. I guess Paolo Banchero should stay at Duke for 3 more years without playing a single game as not to risk an injury.

In both cases I am arguing for what course of action is best in the long run.

Coaches regularly sit players who are not 100%, particularly if they are limited in practice.

lol at Mulcahy missing an easy transition layup

McConnell can look really good at times and really mediocre at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT