ADVERTISEMENT

Obviously Auburn is the best team in the country, but not without OKEKE

Are you down to insults?

Why do this Della?
I have answered this for you once today Bert. Because you do this. Mine are in the form of jokes, you are the name caller: "Stupid, total ******, bozo", I may have missed one or two.:)

Reactions: kl40504
My point exactly. Believe it or not the college basketball world doesnt revolve around UK. Most fans aren't on a first name basis with your players.
PJ Washington is one of the best players in thr country and was frontrunner for SEC POY most of the season. I know and recognize thr names of Bryce and Jared. I know the names of most of the top level players in the SEC and NCAA. And would recognize them if described by first name and school.

You quite obviously (like the majority of your school's fans) just started following the sport 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: EliteBlue
And another thing, the sprint center is going to be a bigger homecourt advantage than rupp. So if 27 is our rupp arena handicap against the Tigers, our game today should be off the charts.

PJ Washington is one of the best players in thr country and was frontrunner for SEC POY most of the season. I know and recognize thr names of Bryce and Jared. I know the names of most of the top level players in the SEC and NCAA. And would recognize them if described by first name and school.

You quite obviously (like the majority of your school's fans) just started following the sport 2 weeks ago.

I follow my team every game every year. I'm sorry if my ignorance of UK offends you.

I have answered this for you once today Bert. Because you do this. Mine are in the form of jokes, you are the name caller: "Stupid, total ******, bozo", I may have missed one or two.:)
Sorry I used bad language, Della. I think you should go back and check. I did tell one guy to stay in his mothers basement, I think. That is a bad insult.

PJ is a great player, but he was not front runner for SEC POY. That would be Grant Williams from start to finish.

PJ is a great player, but he was not front runner for SEC POY. That would be Grant Williams from start to finish.
No he wasn't. The entire middle part of the SEC schedule the pundits said PJ was thr favorite.

No he wasn't. The entire middle part of the SEC schedule the pundits said PJ was thr favorite.
Williams had PJ beat all season long statistically. There was conversation after our game at Rupp, but Williams shut that down a TBA.

Ready for the Cal era to be over. He was amazing but the game has passed him by. Feel awful for Reid Travis.

Who had "Auburn beats Kansas by 14 and follows with a 17 point win over North Carolina"?

Followed by a beat down of UK without Okeke.

giphy.gif

You guys sure flip flop a lot regarding your coach.

I don't give a shit what other UK fans think. I love Cal and think he's been underrated as a coach. But the game has clearly passed him by. He won't make any staff changes for the second year in a row and try and correct the mistakes.

Ready for the Cal era to be over. He was amazing but the game has passed him by. Feel awful for Reid Travis.
Grass is always greener...Calipari can’t make the FTs for his players.

Grass is always greener...Calipari can’t make the FTs for his players.

Kentucky completely went away from what helped them get a 11 point lead in the first half. Auburn started driving everything because they weren't shooting well and Cal didn't adjust at all defensively. His substitution patterns were awful. That's all Cal. Players deserve a lot of blame too obviously.

Kentucky completely went away from what helped them get a 11 point lead in the first half. Auburn started driving everything because they weren't shooting well and Cal didn't adjust at all defensively. His substitution patterns were awful. That's all Cal. Players deserve a lot of blame too obviously.

They were driving because that's what Cal was willing to give them. He wanted to slow Auburns 3pt shooting (pretty successful). Any adjustment in stopping the drive would have opened up a wing. That's exactly what Auburn wants opposing teams to do.
To Cal's credit, if some of his guys would have hit their free throws they might have had it in regulation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT