ADVERTISEMENT

Obviously Auburn is the best team in the country, but not without OKEKE

To be able to, for at least one night, say that AU won the biggest game in its entire history is a damn good feeling. We haven’t done this a lot and have been starving for this, but am proud to be able to be able to go head to head with a storied program like UNC.

Chuma being down absolutely kills us on Sunday, but I wouldn’t count us out yet.

That’s 11 in a row.

To be able to, for at least one night, say that AU won the biggest game in its entire history is a damn good feeling. We haven’t done this a lot and have been starving for this, but am proud to be able to be able to go head to head with a storied program like UNC.

Chuma being down absolutely kills us on Sunday, but I wouldn’t count us out yet.

That’s 11 in a row.
Great year for Auburn. Great game tonight.

Feels bad man. We would rape Kentucky with a healthy Okeke.
Good thing ya'll will be playing Houston!
quick-hide-260591.gif

Congrats, Auburn fans. Impressive March for sure. Crazy how hot y’all have been from three.

This is the team we thought we had earlier in the season, but too many injuries and moving parts to ever get a real rotation killed us along with selfish play.

The blowout to UK was the best thing that ever happened to us. Egos left the building after that game.

That’s 11 in a row.
Congrats fkr. Y'all are on fire at the right time. Good luck.

Reactions: olsonab
This is the team we thought we had earlier in the season, but too many injuries and moving parts to ever get a real rotation killed us along with selfish play.

The blowout to UK was the best thing that ever happened to us. Egos left the building after that game.

Tip of the cap to your guys for coming together and manning up.

Reactions: olsonab

Playing your best in March is far more important than some games early in the season. Maybe one day the committee will take note of that

Auburn is probably the hottest team in the country, but ya'll lost to UK twice already with a healthy Okeke...

I don't want to pile on because I'm genuinely happy for Auburn and their fans. However... we didn't just beat them with a healthy Okeke. We beat them without a healthy Travis. Gotta beat Houston though...

Congrats on the big win though. Winking

Auburn is probably the hottest team in the country, but ya'll lost to UK twice already with a healthy Okeke...

I don't want to pile on because I'm genuinely happy for Auburn and their fans. However... we didn't just beat them with a healthy Okeke. We beat them without a healthy Travis. Gotta beat Houston though...

Zero chance Kentucky would beat this Auburn team. Completely different team. But without Okeke I would put money on Kentucky.

Reactions: TechFan88
Cmon dude, we just won our biggest game ever and now lost our best player.

I love ya bud, but no need.

Let’s just keep marching on.

Regardless, I’m not one to tell ya how to act or feel so my opinion is worthless, but war damn eagle!

Thanks bud, just trying to do what y’all did a few years ago

On another note, we got ourselves a baseball series going between us!
Yep but I believe y'all have a chance to win the dance. We were good but not championship good. Also, our baseball program has got to find itself again. Y'all have a good shot this weekend.

Yep but I believe y'all have a chance to win the dance. We were good but not championship good. Also, our baseball program has got to find itself again. Y'all have a good shot this weekend.

Think we just lost our best player so Sunday will be tough, but hopefully we can make it a game.

Your baseball program will be back to where you want it sooner than later.

I think it’s pretty clear they’re playing at a higher level than when they lost 9 games.

Reactions: footballfanhcb

That’s 11 in a row.
Good game, man. Kicked our ass. I’m rooting for ya.

ADVERTISEMENT